Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymouses,

My feminist spirit is on fire~ ^^

Thank you very much for not recognizing such an obvious event. And we're an all-girls school <_<

Come on now! We speak about this stuff on a daily basis—heck Google even provided everyone a helpful doodle. And yet.... *sigh*

Oh well, maybe if I harass you all some more next year, we'll finally do something for IWD.

Signed,

The Coordinator for Various School Events (AKA the Person You Should Really Listen To Sometimes)

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not so stupid. Keep your thoughts to yourself. I'm ill enough without you making me sick.

-AL

Edit:

Dear Anon,

Just stay. Please.

-Me

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. You. Now I'm scared.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymouses,

It doesn't hurt me. It doesn't hurt me one bit. It's just annoying to have someone repeat every single word I say every three seconds. <_<

-Number 6.

Dear anonymous,.

I've already told you I wouldn't care whatever you think of me. Why can't you just let it be and move on with your life? And oh, I couldn't care less if you start developing misogyny because of what I've done. This is who I really am, and I wouldn't change my ways just to please you.

~ a fiend

Dear Anon,

Maybe I let myself die. It's a relief to not be what I used to be. I was a fool. A complete fool.

-Me

Dear Anon,

Oh wow, even I didn't think I could do it. Nah, don't complain to me about your result. The real exam is ahead.

-AL

Dear anonymous,

I hated you since the first time I know you.

But, giving someone a second chance isn't stupid. So, yeah. One last time. Prove yourself to me.

~Your Previous ( ? ) Hater.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks, a lot. We should be thanking you, to be honest. You have no idea how much fun I had (yes, even though all I did was running around doing errands and trying to make children happy). I think I had more fun than when I invite my own classmates. It was a creative idea for a party, wasn't it? And everyone really wants you to be happy. You made all of us happy. Every single one of us. So I hope you enjoyed it, too. I'm really happy for you. <3333333

-Your Sista :P

PS: ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE JUST ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Wow. It makes a difference. You make a difference. A big one.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I can't tolerate this anymore. It's you who should be expelled, and expelled from the world, too. You work for the ministry. They put bringing up before education for a reason. I think you need some bringing up yourself. Yes, and EVERYONE thinks so. What do you think other people are, trash? That's you, not us. Yes, and I don't mind being disrespectful to you anymore, nor do I mind thinking of you as a piece of crap. Teachers should be shown some respect, I know. But one, you're not a teacher, and, two, with the way you are, you shouldn't be. Understand girls, you say, eh? Beginning to understand us more? Show us, then, for God's sake. Treat us like "ladies", or whatever you call us.

Your idea of discipline, your idea of "bringing up", your idea of treating people... "overconfidence", you claim you know I have. I'm the last person you should call confident. You're the one with "blind confidence", if that's what they call it. You're just a coordinator who doesn't deserve to be one. People aren't your slaves. And you're not head of school. And a decision, by the way, has to be accepted by head of school before it is decided on.

The way you let the "sensitive" (aka overemotional sentimental spoiler brats whose mothers complained to you) girls get their way... listen to what the other side has to say, alright? That's one thing a prophet was taught, and harshly, too, wasn't it? Could a person as old as you seem to be have such a small brain and be so stubborn? Teaching these girls to always have their own way will only make them more spoiled than they already are. Do you know who I was before I came here? I was a spoiled brat, a crybaby, but soon enough I was taught to ignore criticizing and verbal bullying because it's not going to ruin my future in any way. My, I feel like I could take your place and do even better than you do. Actually, I know I can.

You have no idea how much more I want to say, and how much I want to scream it in your face. I have lost any drop of respect that might have been there to you previously. Because someone who treats people like you do really deserves no respect.

-A Student.

Dear Anon,

Hun, you need a mirror. You're ten times worse then "they" are.

I get it, people have problems. People try to solve their problems. People do not constantly harass other people.

Frankly, I just wanna say, "Get a frickin' life." I can already tell how we're gonna get along.

Talk to me after you've matured about give years.

-the observant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Anon,

Yeah I really don't know what you're thinking but you don't just suddenly join a group that way. You can't expect that to happen. You realize no one at the school (other than annoying chick who tries to flaunt her money, use everybody, and gives people that disgustingly sickeningly sweet smile all the time) actually knows you. And in front of all these strangers, you're perfectly okay with complaining (not explaining) your scandalous life story. Half the junk you say people gossip about you is probably true. It HAS to be coming from somewhere.

You think you can take over my position just because we share the same name? Honey, you shoulda been there for my first day at that school.

Signed,

The Real McCo—Sakila

PS. Like hell you know Japanese better. It took you three tries just to remember "konnichiwa", Hun.

Dear Anonymous,

What happened then is nothing compared to what happened later. I should take chances, shouldn't I? Before its all over.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I think I understand how you feel. Something about your tone tells me to stay away.

Don't push yourself too much.

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

"--It would be a sin to love you, 

my dear sweet wolf;

you will always cry for the moon."

Signed,

Bones

=====================

Dear Anonymous,

So much has happened lately, and I tried so hard to fix everything, but in the end your doubt prevailed. Why can't you trust me? Why do you tell me lies? Do you think that'll make things better? No. I hope you know that. And I hope you know I'd never lie to you.

Signed, 

Flame

=====================

Dear Anonymous,

Why? Why did you? If you really wanted that to happen at least have the decency to do it a bit more discreetly so that I can't find blame in you. But no. Right in my face. I don't know what to think. I expected to much of you.

Signed,

Another