Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

Will you stop acting like a child? I'm getting tired of you always crying about the simplest of things. Oh, your best friend is getting farther and farther away from you and you feel like she's leaving you? Sure, I feel sorry for you and I can relate, but do understand that that person's world CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT revolve only around you. If you feel that she's really avoiding you, try to reflect on your actions and try to think that maybe your actions or personality is the reason why that person doesn't like you anymore. As your friend, I'll be there for you, but being a good friend DOES NOT MEAN that I will always support you in everything you do, because not everything you do is right and if I support you even if I don't like it, I would not be a true friend. Please understand and don't keep yourself locked up in your own little world. I'm saying this NOT because I hate you but because I'm CONCERNED about you. If you keep on acting this way nobody will like you and you'll be alone in the future. You're lucky you have people who can understand you for who you are.

- A sad friend

Dear Anonymous,

You just threw that 0.0000000000000000000000001% of good reputation you had right into the garbage.

Do you what a useless act you threw out? It wasn't just stupid, it was... it was...

.حركة في قمة صغر العقل

Do you know how frustrated I felt? The WHOLE CLASS got into HUGE TROUBLE (and when I say that, I mean it) because of your overreacting. Sure, she usually throws lies to threaten us, but this time she meant EVERY SINGLE WORD she said. And you should be happy you decided not to mention names, because of you did I swear I would have given you a nice kick or punch on behalf of every single person who got in trouble.

1. It's not their fault they don't know information like that. Hm, I wonder who didn't give them a single chance by telling them?

2. You go to the ADMIN, of all people? Ugh. Oh right, anyone with a heart and brain like yours wouldn't know who they are to us.

Get over it. You're attention-seeking, okay? Don't create a huge problem out of nothing and fake who you are in attempt to draw attention. That won't work. No one cares about your lies. No one was harmed by your drama (although we were VERY close to being so), and I wonder how they look at you now.

You've brought it upon yourself, you know. And I do not feel any sympathy. You got some of what you deserved. Maybe you'll change. Maybe you'll stop being so attention-seeking after what happened now.

I really hope so. It all backfires, you know.

Sincerely, Number 6.

Dear Anonymouses,

None of you are making this easy for me. I'm so conflicted! It's like I don't belong here anymore.

I'm so selfish, aren't I? I'm just a rude, unthoughtful, unnecessary, self-centered, annoying idiot. Isn't that how you all think of me?

—the one who's only now realized she'd been left out

Dear Anonymous,

I looked it up. Maybe. I guess so.

-Misa :P

-------

Dear Anonymous,

... I really don't know what to say. You made it sound like I was taking advantage of my position, that I was ABUSING people because I am in such a position. It's not something I have pride in.

And wait, what you asked for... what am I supposed to do, read their minds? I told you from the VERY beginning it was a misunderstanding. And if you really thought I was a good person, if you really thought I came from a "well-respected family" (doubt anyone's heard of it anyway), you would have believed me. It is not "over-confidence" that makes me hurt people, it is the fact that I will not be hurt if I were to be treated the same way. I end up hurting people unintentionally because they end up being much more sensitive than what I have as a standard for sensitivity. I didn't mean it, I told you that several times.

And number 2... you talked to me about her as if I was responsible for EVERYTHING that had happened when I had never even heard of it. What do you expect me to do?

And that "popularity issue" you talked about: our class is more stable than any other class I have seen in my life. If you have any experience in a school, you should notice that. And if you are really "much more knowledgeable" and "incomparable" to us, to me, specifically, than you must have realized what they are up to. They use the Internet as their weapon, and I tell you, that is NO small weak weapon. They're hackers. Telling them or trying to make a difference indirectly will have them notice and be put into action in no time. That won't do any good. Social position and reputation has nothing to do with intellect, you say? Interesting. I wonder if that's why your reputation is ugly as hell.

You didn't give me a chance long enough to say what I needed to say, so here it is.

Oh yeah, and I wonder if the fact that you understand girls more has anything to do with you once being one yourself <_<

-you-know-who.

...Or at least you should.

Dear anonymous,

I love you.

Signed,

Sakila

Dear Anonymous

..............................WHO? //SHOT =

light-yagami-48.jpg

-AL

Dear Anon,

ARGH, DARNIT DARNIT! NOW YOU TELL ME? WE SHOULD'VE RAIDED HIS BAG LONG AGOOOOO!

-,,,_I_ _ :P

Dear anon,

The name of this topic is "Dear Anonymous"

And it's someone special to my heart <3 someone who has been for a while now

Signed,

_ _ | _ _ | _ _

Dear Anonymous,

If I believe what I a friend of mine has told me, are you constantly flipping me off?

_I_ _  yeah if you count those as fingers =_=

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

I find it funny and sad you needed help to figure that out.

Not exactly. You're close, though. Notice that its in the signature of the letter, not the body. Its not you I'm flipping off.

Signed,

The person who was going through a moment of self-hatred when she first utilized that particular signature

Dear Anonymous,

I really want your help, I mean, I can not be all, forgive me if i fail,I would hate if someone in your place, I can only pray .. Miss you .. I never said that to you, but I love you.

Signed,your first daughter!

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what's more scary, because most people would pay more attention to who signed the letter. Anyway, good job proving my point, meanie :P

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Fine. You won. I lost. I don't have anything else you can take, right? I don't have anything more of value. Me, afraid of loneliness? I know no loneliness. If God is with me, then how do you expect me to be lonely?

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

Don't push yourself. Please. Don't pressure yourself, even if you can endure it. Everyone's worried about you. I'm worried about you (heh, never thought I'd actually be saying this). Your mother couldn't sleep for nights. She's... you don't need to make everyone any more worried than they are.

Don't drop it. And if you don't, make sure you don't drive. Ever.

Your cousin.

Dear Anonymous,

See? When we first met, though I noticed several possible... "tricks", I underestimated you. I trusted you a lot. 

I'm not underestimating you anymore.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Baaaaaka. I. Saw. That. :P. <3

me.