Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

Hello. I know you will never read this but I have to write this down. I just wanted to tell you I love you and all but sometimes, only sometimes, you are a bit annoying. You don't know what I go through. Times has changed. Life now-a-days are more difficult. You don't know anything I have to go through. You always blame her but who do you think she learned from? YES YOU!!! It might be my fault sometimes but not always. You always say what I'm gonna do in he future. But how do you know. I want to ask you this one thing: Why?

Love,

Saika

Dear Anonymous,

Hello. I know you will never read this but I have to write this down. I just wanted to tell you I love you and all but sometimes, only sometimes, you are a bit annoying. You don't know understand what I go through. Times has have changed. Life now-a-days nowadays are is more difficult. You don't know anything I have to go through. [Repeated] You always blame her but who do you think she learned from? YES, YOU!!! It might be my fault sometimes, but not always. You always say tell me what I'm gonna do in the future. But how do you know.? I want to ask you this one thing: Why?

Love,

Saika

Dear Anonymous,

Please stop hitting the space bar before you enter. It makes no sense. And no, I don't have a life.

-Sis

Dear anon,

OMGICANNOTBELIEVEIJUSTDIDTHAT. Lx mxe, I am so scared. Go easy on meh. Crud, I'll be reprimanded for sure!

--the coward

Dear Ramirez!

You should wash my car while we shoot at nothing!

Foley

Dear Anonymous,

What happened? We never used to do this before. Lately, things have been so strained. I can't help but think I've done something wrong but I don't know what.

I really hope you're alright. I can't even tell anymore. We used to be so close that I'd immediately know something was up just from your tone. And now, there's this big gap between us. We literally avoid each other.

Is it me? Or is there a problem on your end?

I feel like we both tried to work it out in our own ways and got shot down by the other unintentionally. Or was it from before that? Now that I think about it, I guess you haven't been the same since THAT incident. There was a short period when you seemed like you were on the road to recovery but now... Well, I don't know. I don't know what to do. I just hope that soon we can come to terms and be content.

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

Hey I'm sorry if I keep on insisting to take up your role. I'm just comfortable on guiding someone instead of being the one guided. It's just sometimes I can't understand myself. Hope you clearly realize what I'm trying to point out. If you're really that annoyed, just please make an effort not to be that obvious.

Signed,

:idea:

Dear Anonymous,

I don't appreciate the way you seem to look down on me. Writing a fifty-thousand-word novel within thirty days is not an easy thing to do, and you obviously do not realize that.

I recognize that everyone is different and unique in their own weird way, and that in itself is completely fine. Valuing yourself is also completely fine.

However, looking down on others isn't. Therefore, please understand that everyone is entitled to do what they love - you on the stage, acting and me on my laptop, writing.

I hope we can learn to respect each other equally.

Thank you,

Anonymous.

I'm frustrated by these people. I must take my mind off of a bit...

Dear Anonymous...

#1. Please stop requesting me to draw certain characters. I don't have time, nor I'm that talented. There are plenty of better artists out there... and I don't know what you mean by "my style", but I actually don't have one. I merely "copy" them to an extent.

#2. Please stop telling me to study when I'm actually studying. =-=... Just because I'm sitting in front of computer doesn't mean I'm playing games. I do admit I spend more time on computer surfing webs, but it's mostly sources and references.

#3. Please stop asking me if I'm free on Sundays. I'm (almost) never free on Sundays. Can't it be on other days? I'm pretty sure I told you all the possible free times available if not taken.

#4. Please stop asking me if I even have a friend... That's pretty insulting in many ways. I isolated myself from almost everyone I know to start new in college... Why do I sit in the corner? I don't like the class and the professor isn't even teaching properly. Not to mention he's not even using the textbook at all...

#5. Why are you bothering me? I do not know, or rather, I wish to know why. If you want me to try and get free time, then say so. If you want me to play games again like we used to, then say so. But don't bother me with your ambiguous expression and statement of boredom...

yes. 5 different anonymous at once.

Oh, and also...

#6.(Pretty Obvious who this is...) Can you respond to my messages, e-mails, phone calls, chat, and other communication devices and etc.? Jeez. How can this happen every time since I introduced *her* to you? Not to mention that I half-regret it... no, I'm not mad, I'm just concerned...

Dear Anonymous,

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?

You were not like this before. Sure, you might not be the tomboyish active person anymore, that makes sense, but... you're being so arrogant, so vain... has your school really changed you this much? I really like the kind, honest, and REAL you. Sometimes I think... you're just trying to be like them. Don't be like them. You should see who they are, what others think of them. Just be yourself. It's obvious you're hiding that somewhere ;)

The Youngest.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I think I discovered I'm just like that. I'm not used to it, and I'm a really shy person. I never try to show my feelings. And the fire trying that comes to my mind is never my reaction. That's why.

-me.

Dear you disgusting excuses for anonymouses,

WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

There are certain things you do, certain things you only think about, and certain things that are just inhumane. How on earth could joke about something so sentimental. WE'RE NOT FREAKIN' BESTIES, OKAY? And even if we were, not THAT. Anything but that. I'd feel terrible if I had said no, but I didn't say yes, either, did I?

Please, just give it back.

I find the things I was especially concerned of being not as important now. I apologize if I was too harsh to you, but honestly, my wrist still feels bare.

And you. There is no, absolutely NO, excuse for your behavior. It was ignorant, imbecilic, idiotic, and just plain mean. Have you not learned manners yet? Have you not learned to be understanding of other people's feelings? I'm not at all the kind of person who cries at every little thing. But today, in front of so many people, I felt myself tearing up. Thank you for almost destroying my self-esteem. And keeping me from forming an alliance with someone who could've helped me with the rest of my life.

~Me

------------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

I'm warning you. Because I care for you. But in reality, every single one of my friends end up hating me. So consider yourself warned. Soon, you'll hate me too. I'm sure of it.

I don't know what it is. If I did, I would've taken care of it long ago. But since I don't, I'll just end with a "I'm glad I had a chance to be with your friend."

~Someone Temporary

-------------------------------------

Dear Anonymous,

We've been down that road before. It didn't end well. I need to think before deciding whether to go down that road with you again. Or not.

~Sakila

Dear Anon,

You know that friend of yours I never even met and everyone already knows I dislike even though I don't express it outright? Yes, the one who's apparently from that place and who's apparently doing something as wonderful as that at this moment?

Well, the reason I hate your friend so much is because he reminds me of one of my friends. One that I really don't hate. Who I hope "doesn't hate" me back. Who I don't think I'll ever be able to see anymore.

-Me

Dear You,

Gosh, I actually have a life on DCW. Unlike you.

"Gosh, I actually have a life OUTSIDE of DCW. Unlike you."

Gosh, I don't have a life. Unlike you.

"Gosh, I have a wonderful life. Unlike you."

Gosh, I have a terrible life. Unlike you.

"Gosh, my life's changed. Unlike you."

Gosh I wish my life would change. Unlike you.

"Gosh, I wish I could go back. Just like you."

Gosh, I wish I could go back. Just like you.

"Gosh, I don't need you. Unlike you."

Gosh, my life's nothing without you <3 Unlike you.

Signed,

Me... and You

Dear Anonymous,

I can only imagine--you know what, screw that. To tell you the truth, I know EXACTLY what you mean. You were included. The only thing I want to know is if I'm included.

Sincerely,

If not one then two, and if not two then three, and if not three, your personal cheerleader always on the sidelines

Dear Idiot,

You're so stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Ugh!

I can't believe... you still haven't figured out my feelings yet!

And boy... They are NOT feelings of love!

Oh, no no no. They are feelings of wanting to sever your fingers and use them to gouge out your eyes, GOSH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!

-Sakila

Dear Shining Star,

Years spent, years to come. I would have been soulless, friendless, and empty had I not met you. One day, we'll meet. I'm sure of it. I'll live the life you made me realize I had to the fullest.

Happy Birthday to you.

¬Me.

Dear Anonymouses,

IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I DO WITH MY APPEARANCE. SUCH DEMOTIVATING PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY...

Do you think I do not regret it? And when I tell you I did, instead of trying to make me feel better, you just made it worse... T-T

FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST SAY SOMETHING GOOD OR JUST SHUT UP!

... I hate you guys. T-T

-me.