Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Anonymous,

We haven't talked for a while... and I thought it didn't really matter.

...When I saw it, though... i was shocked. i don't know how to express my feelings. But... well... as always. If it's ok for you, I'm fine. I just try my best to be a good person.

me.

Dear Random UNPOPULAR Chick From Middle School,

My sister may not be the best person in the world, but she's a damn good candidate. Oh, and she's been going to the school longer than you, has more friends, gets better grades, has connections with multiple teachers, AND NEVER FLUNKED. Unlike you, who's flunked twice.

So, uh, stop hatin'.

Signed,

The Older Sister

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

Do not ask me a question about anything when I am on my way to a class I am late for and have been running around trying to find my teacher who has mysteriously vanished off the face of this planet. I am freaking frustrated and annoyed and pissed.

~ Jean

Dear Anonymous,

Please, for the love of Pete's sake, make this class more interesting. Please make your questions more precise. Please stop asking me to say the same thing twice on the same sheet. Writing a conclusion of the results of an activity and summarizing the findings of an activity are PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING.

I will seriously go and jump off a cliff now.

~ Jean

• Upvote 1

Dear anon,

Who are you and what have you done to my closest friend in the world?

Signed, me.

Dear anon,

You have to try harder to pretend you're not annoyed with me. Believe me, I know if a person is interested or not in a conversation and please stop trying to pretend since it pains me more seeing you fake it.

Signed, me.

Dear anon,

IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO SPREAD YOUR SECRET THEN YOU MIGHT WANNA KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT MY SECRET.

Signed, me.

foxyeahrightplz.gif?1

• Upvote 1

Dear Anonymous,

I've had enough. This is it. I'm putting an end to this whether you like it or not.

Thanks,

Anonymous.

Dear You,

So today, I expected the same thing to happen.

...But, it never happened. And, now I feel like it won't happen ever again. It was fun. No, wait, understatement. It was some of the most fun I've EVER had.

And now it's over. Everything comes to a stop sooner or later. So, thanks, I guess. For all the memories.

Oh, of course I'll go through the motions! And you might notice a change or two in my behavior, but I sincerely doubt you'll come to understand it as I have. You might, though; I shouldn't underestimate you of all people.

I wish you the best in life.

Your ghost of a friend,

Sakila

P.S. Yes, at one point, I had that feeling.

D-D-Dear A-An-n-nonymous.....,

I, uh, I'm like um, really sorry. Please don't hate me. But I had to tell him >__<

Signed,

Someone who's just trying to sort everything out