Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous...

>>If you're here you will know what you have done. I really hate it!!!

... i still don't understand it just because people complained... What

an excuse... -_-"

Hope you understand us...

>>>> (ON BEHALF OF US) the writer (ME)

Dear Anonymous,

It's alright.

You're my best friend... I won't ever forget about you.

Thank you for all of your advice. I am grateful, really.

Life is a long journey. Good luck. I am sure you can make it.

Signed, Your Cousin

P.S. I'll be waiting to look for your book in stores next year. :]

Dear anonymous,

>>Tom. is the day...

Hope i can have a good mood up to dismissal time... Also.

I wish that i would have a chance to be friends w/ someone there...

Good luck to me!!! ... -_-"

>>the Writer (ME)

Dear Anonymous,

Do you currently accept beta requests? Cuz my highly-anticipated fic is now complete.

Signed,

Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

That's a relief there. You did it. You actually made me feel something I thought I wouldn't feel for you.

You're a total j*rk. I was dissapointed. I thought you were something...sadly, I was mistaken.

You turn me off. Thanks for making me realize you're not worth my admiration. :))

-me who cannot spell log(lag) correctly.

Dear anonymous,

I don't care no matter how much you hate me, You Hurt Me,You embarrass me,You make me cry,You make me wanna die, I'll still love you.

Even though I know it's over, But all this way we walked together to, Will repeat over and over from the day we met until the moment we stopped walking together,,

Even If I'll stuck forever this way, I'll still Cherish & Embarce All Of the moments I spent with you, Painful Or Comfortable they were, Angry or happy they were, Romantic Or Not they were, Long Or short they were.....

EVERY.SECOND.WILL.REMAIN.IN.MY.HEART <333

With Desire,,

Your Ex.

Dear Anonymous,

You call others ignorant simply because you're so deceived. It really makes me laugh at how confused you are. I think you have your things mixed up. The devil created and fueled racism and every other thing you hate. But you think that he's so accepting? Hahahahahaha. Here's the thing, sweetie. If you're not following God's commands, you're following the devil's. That's the simple truth. God gives you grace. The devil comes and lies to you, steals from you, and ultimately seeks to kill you. You fall back on sin - which is obeying the devil. The reason not just anyone can come to God is because you have to love God - why else would you go to Heaven? It's really simple. You either love God, love mercy, and love justice and in so doing, turn from the darkness to the light and walk with God, or you love the devil, love sin, love lies, love yourself, and love wrongdoings and turn to the darkness and walk with the devil. You're so convinced that God is so mean, while all He has for you is good, while you're so convinced the devil is so nice that all he has for you is death and destruction. What lies you have listened to!

So be a slave to sin. Enjoy it. When you're leading others down that path with you, with a proud look on your face, maybe you'll think when you realize that everything in your life is going wrong. Or maybe when you're depressed and you constantly think about suicide. Or maybe when you're more apt to hurt someone that to help them. Or maybe when you can only think about saving yourself. What will it take for you to realize that the path you're taking is going to eventually lead to your destruction?

I wish you the best, and I hope that your wish to help and protect people prevails over your love for evil.

Sincerely,

A concerned citizen.

Dear Anon,

Now THIS is getting outta hand.

-Me

-----

Dear Anon,

I miss you...

-Me

-----

Dear Anon,

I'm glad we're friends again.

-Your BFF again~~

Dear anonymous,

..Thanks for talking with me... ^_^

It made me more comfortable...

Thanks!!! Really!!!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Dear anonymous(ES),

..LOL! The problem is all over... :D

Let's think of another question to deal with... :)

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Dear anonymous,

SHOCKINGLY! u did something right

KEEP IT UP...

>>> the writer (ME)

Dear Anonymous,

Why aren't there any jobs out here?! I can't understand how a bunch of jerks who can't do their jobs because they're too lazy can get and keep jobs somehow but someone who is completely and totally willing to work above and beyond what's necessary cannot find a place to work! Someone call me and offer me a job! And you, certain employer that didn't call me after I called a bazillion times, YOU suck. >3>

Sincerely,

Me :3

Dear Anonymous(es),

Just because you're adults doesn't mean you can play with my feelings because I'm not one. I'm probably smarter than the bunch of you combined. So stop wasting both of our times and give me a definite reply already.

Sincerely,

Beru (me.)

Dear Anon,

Yeah, I know. I lost the bet :(

But I did become really motivated over the last few days and I'm not far off as you can see~! :)

Signed,

Me

P.S. No need to be a perfectionist, OK? ^_^

Dear Anonymous,

It's only been a week, but I miss you. Get me away from him. He's such a creep, and I know he's your friend but please stop him.

Thanks,

Beru

Dear anonymous,

Video with the song is almost up \o/ Though sorry if it isn't very good. =X Kinda did it in a hurry so I could get it to you.

Sincerely,

me

• Upvote 1