Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

dear anonymous,

happy birthday. that's all I can say right now. don't expect me to apologize or to say sorry; to feel guilty, even. I already told you I won't be able to come and help you on that day. I explained it all to you; loud and clear, didn't I? but you did not listen. you kept insisting that I should come yada yada yada~~~ I won't feel guilty. hah. we both know I haven't done anything wrong. I may have a soft spot for women, but you're definitely not one of them. call me selfish, mean, or anything you want. I don't care, really.

~ me.

Dear Anonymous,

Okay, I'll TRY not to do what I did last time... I'll TRY to put myself in your situation...

Oh, and I'm real sorry about last time, by the way.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

Stuff like that gets on my nerves... You had me help you study your SCIENCE, then you think i'm still "innocent"? I thought you were the one who went, "gosh, how old are you, girl? Haven't you lived the innocent childhood age?" what do you expect me to be when i have HER around? And fine, don't talk about that stuff in front of me, but dont treat me like a baby and say, "she's still a child, she wouldn't know." I'm only two years younger than you, by the way. I thought you knew my birthday down to the minute.

-your pissed off cousin.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

I don't care what they say, but it's so sweet! Now it's all three of us, right? But why am I the only one that... -_- never mind.

-me.

Dear IU,

I'm not sure if I've done this before, but I just wanna be sure: I wanna thank you for creating this thread as it's helped me rant infinitely and calmed down my stress level without me having to bother someone else.

So thanks :)

-Me

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear me,

You're such a slacker! Shape up or you won't get to be valedictorian! And then, your principal will kill you--and you know it.

-your conscience

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear You,

Really? Really?! You're still going to avoid me? Jeez, you know, I never thought that in all my years of knowing you, that you'd act this way because of something so simple. So I wrote you a poem:

There are plenty of fish in the sea.

It just was not meant to be.

You're really stupid.

It's you who missed Cupid.

So stop being a a big jerk to me.

Happy almost birthday,

Your "FRIEND" :roll:

Dear Mom,

If I can make it through school on one hour of sleep without fainting, I think I can make through 4 hours of a tennis tournament (WHICH I WOULDN'T EVEN BEING DOING ANYTHING FOR MOST OF THE TIME) on 5-6 hours.

Sincerely,

your daughter

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for the wallpapers very much...

I really like it.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

>>the writer (me)

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Dear anonymous,

I can't still forgive u..

-_-"

>>the writer (me)

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah. I'm leaving. And yeah, it's forever.

I didn't know you well, but when we talked, it made me smile. And you made me laugh today.

Good luck with that dream of yours. I hope it comes true. I'm sure that you can do it.

I'll miss you.

Bye.

~ Jean

Dear anonymous,

Honestly? Stop this talk of suiciding. STOP. You have a bad life, we know. Your parents insult you and nag at you everyday but then again, whose parents don't? You say I have no idea how your life is and you're right. I don't. But what I do know is that you are taking everything too harshly. So what if you are not top of the class? So what if your parents are being jerks? There's always another day where everything will get better and you just have to live to reach that day. Dying won't help.

You tell EVERYBODY that you are going to die and then, you don't. Then, you apologise but do it again. I really want to ask you if you really mean it when you say you won't do it again. Because, to me, it really seem that you want somebody to either push your off the building or to pull you back in. So which is it? I don't really understand you. You keep everyone on their toes, praying that you won't do anything stupid and then, when we are relieved that you didn't commit suicide, you say that you are again.

And you say nobody cares for you and that you have no social life. Open your eyes girl! You have FRIENDS and they all CARE for YOU. When you are sad, there is someone there to make you smile and when you have no money to eat, there is someone there to buy you lunch. When you say that you want to commit suicide, there are so many of us who tell you not to. And when you go to school even during the holidays cos you don't wanna be at home with your parents, there is always someone who is willing to forgo their own holidays to sit with you and keep you company.

You know that I will always be there to stop you from commiting suicide. I prevented that THRICE already. You rage at me, but do you see me stopping? I will never stop. I won't let you. I might be selfish, trying to keep you alive so that I won't suffer a heartache, but I really don't want you to die for something that will end soon. You have probably another 80 years ahead of you so PLEASE, don't kill yourself for something that happened in your first 16 years of your life.

I really don't know why I am writing such a long post about this. You are never going to read this anyway. But by any chance you do, I really hope you start to see that there is more to life than just studies and parents. There is always a shining star, even in the greatest darkness. Hold onto that star, that ray of hope, and never, EVER let it go.

~Your friend for life

Dear Anonymous,

I need to get on with it. Quickly. But why aren't you there? Seriously, bad coincidences like me too much... If I ask you now, it'll be very awkward... I can't, with those three things happening at the same time. I don't know what you'll say. If only I'd known you for a little more... But then again, here's two problems: a romance can't happen between them, I'm 100% he'll be angry if I say a single thing about that, but I can see some kind of lovey-dovey atmosphere when you two are talking. That's why I'm afraid to ask your help.... And plus, I'm sure you'd expect her to do another kind of thing, especially since I was different in the past... So tell that person I'm sorry about it, I can't do anything.

-me. And another person.

PS omg, I just made a third one... :P

Dear Anonymous,

Just what the heck man? why were tied on our final? :(

-Second Striker

Dear Anonymouses,

Sure, I do have a medical condition now and you still send me to school or just say you'll force me to dropout. I've never been more happy, especially since I have to write three chapters of physics.

-AL

Dear Anonymous,

You're one of the most amazing people I've ever known in my life. You're like a sister to me, except even better. And it's perfect the way you're the youngest but you're older than me and I'm the eldest and and I'm younger than you and that you've stayed so close to us than anyone else. That cousin of yours, the one who hates the piano, is very trustworthy alright, but only in that field cuz you'll make fun of me. It's part of our personalities, I know that, and both of us hate it, I know that too. You'll always be my book buddy. And my piano partner. You mean a lot to me, so sorry I've done a lot if things in the past few weeks. It was just what I was going through... Anyway, hope to see you this summer(winter :P).

-your cousin

Dear Anonymous,

If you have the NERVE to give me one of the lowest grades I ever got just because I don't raise my hand much in class, then I thnk you should think for a moment. Hmm, who was the person who would say YOU! HANDS DOWN! the moment I raised my hand? Who was the person who would not listen to me until you're bound to confess you were wrong and I am right? Wow, what a coincidence! That person happens to be you! I wonder if YOU're the reason YOU gave me a bad grade? Well, I'm kinda confident you are. Oh, and by the way, since you're ALWAYS right and I'm NEVER so, I think you should take a look at my report card. You're the math teachers and you're the only one who rounded my final grade incorrectly. 98.725 rounds up to 98.73, by the way. Hmm, I wonder who deserves a bad grade in math?

-you're student who currently thinks of you as the worst math teacher who's ever taught her.

Dear anonymous(es),

I'm not going to fight the fact that you two are presenting the project we all worked hard on. And while Gem and I probably did less work than you two due to our schedules, we still worked as hard as we could on it. Now while I'd normally not be annoyed at this, your reasoning as for why only you two are presenting the project is what's giving me an annoyed vibe. Your exact words: "We're doing it because AD is doing the student speech." So where is the reason why you didn't choose to let us come up with you? It kinda seems like you didn't even consider seeing if we wanted to do it and decided it on your own, especially since Gem and I came to the art room at the same time on that day and neither of us were aware of this fact until you told us. At the very least, you could at least let us come up with you two instead of just mentioning our names. There's literally five people who worked on it, so I wouldn't think having two extra people standing beside you presenting the project would be too troublesome. And, like you guys, we did work on it and gave up free time for it. I know Gem is annoyed with this as well. But there's no changing what's been decided. So thanks. For making me (and maybe Gem) feel just a little less appreciated for the work we've done.

Sincerely,

a person who feels they should be up there with you presenting the project

Dear Anonymous,

Even though it's been a while, I can't stop thinking about what you said. And how I reacted. I wish I asked for the details, but it's WAY too late... I think it would have changed everything. It's bound to go all confusing, so I should have just said so... I'm sorry if I got you wrong, and I'm really sorry I can't tell you, but I think you get the situation, after it happened... I just regret it, if I could have thought for another single moment...

... I wonder why I couldn't.

-me.

Dear Anonymous,

I have to ask... what is good? What defines a good person? Is it someone who follows all the rules and all the laws? Is it someone who does things for others? Is it someone who never lies, cheats, or steals? What is good? How does one who loves evil define good? Does pretending to be perfect mean good? I am very lost as to your idea. Does that mean someone who messes up isn't good? Or does it simply mean someone who is not evil is good?

I know you have a heart for people. I am the same. But I must say, we are still young. You are younger than I, so I will take this as a time to impart what little wisdom I have acquired from the past few years of experience. I don't believe that paying your taxes, taking care of everything, and overall being nice to people means that you are good. I don't believe that doing everything right means you are good. If that was true, then I'd always be a good person. But the truth is, sometimes I don't fit the bill. I don't reach the mark. I get angry and upset, I hurt people out of my own pain. I have lied, stolen, cheated, and done other things I'd rather not mention. If I was convinced these things were acceptable, then I'd be convinced I was a good person.

People do stupid stuff. Sometimes, they believe its right. Almost every television show nowadays says it is fine to have "oneness" relations with people you don't marry. So someone who sleeps around is a good person then, right? They believe it is right - they think it is fine and everyone approves readily. It's not against the law. Does it make it right? No.

Does believing that a lie is true make it true? No.

So will you readily defend those lies that you believe? Do you realize that in actuality, you're causing more problems for that person? Raise a child and tell them that it is alright to steal. You feel like stealing, right, child? It's okay, then. Go steal all you want. People will tell you it is wrong but since you feel this way it can only be natural, so do it. You don't want to hurt the child's feelings, right? It's a big part of who they are. They want to steal. So you say its okay. You say you will support them and keep them from harm when they do it. One day, this child will be put in jail for stealing. You will be the one partially responsible. You can tell them that people will tell them that they will go to jail for their wrongdoing - but you are convinced that everything else this child does is sweet and innocent and good - no way would they put them in jail. Fool.

I tell the truth because I know something very important about it. Lie to the child and cause them to fall and you will have their blood on your hands.

I refuse to just give into this beautifully constructed lie. It seems like its not fair, right? How cruel to say to a child that they will go to jail or worse for their actions! The moment you enable it, the moment you support the wrongdoing and refuse to hurt their feelings by telling the truth, you are responsible. You want me to say pretty words like "oh that happened to everyone else who did wrong, but this certain wrongdoing will be hidden away by all the good stuff you do everywhere else" and "you're a good person so you will not receive punishment" and "only a cruel and heartless person would stop you". Are you stupid? I will tell the truth to you whether it hurts your precious feelings or it messes with your beliefs simply because I refuse to have your blood on my hands because I was too scared to hurt your feelings.

You think that the "good" actions you do will cover up all the bad. You think that if in life you only do one thing wrong and everything about you otherwise is good that it will be enough. But really, is that all that there is to it?

Do you think that an all-good person could have just one problem with them?

Why does someone lie? Because they are selfish. Why does someone steal? Because they are selfish.

Think about it. Many problems lie within another. Humans are self-seeking. Even the person who gives everything for others. If they do not give to God, then there is something inside that is self-seeking and self-serving.

I'm not perfect. I've made tons of mistakes. I still make them. I'm still struggling with trying not to seem like Miss Perfect while wailing about how I can't do things right. But the difference is, I have the blood of Jesus and his forgiveness over me. I don't know if that makes me a "good" person or not, really. But all I have to say is this: If you cannot meet these things, then I cannot think of you as a "good" person - just maybe as a nice person, someone who needs love and care and respect, but not someone I will try to be like.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8

Do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with God.

Sincerely,

Me.

• Upvote 2