Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear anonymous,

You know we all care. You should know. But I respect your choices on leaving. Just please... Don't do anything drastic. There would be so many sad people if you did.

Love,

Misaki

P.S. If I never hear from you again, I just want you to know I love you and that you're someone who I think is an amazing person. In more ways than one, you have left an impression on me that I can never forget.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know how I feel. I've never felt it before, and I'm afraid it's that feeling I've spent my whole life running away from. I visited a few places today... Full of memories. I want to understand. Please make me understand. You're good in explaining me myself, and I think you actually know more about me than I do. But I don't know why I feel like if I tell you anything, something is bound to go wrong, and if I don't, I'm afraid it'll just fade away. I'm too scared to go back there and check. You know you've really changed, and sometimes I wish I could've followed you everywhere just to know what made you like this. It was the same way with him but we're still somehow close. But the problem is I can't talk to anyone about it. Not even her, because she isn't going to understand cuz she's so inexperienced. I pray everyday you'll realize and try to do something about it. But apparently, you're either acting ignorant, or acting like you completely forgot about everything, or that you really did. If it's one or two, I'll be angry. If it's the last, I'll be sad to the point of leaving that place and never coming back to it again cuz it reminds me of you. I just want you to say something about it, that's all. I can't understand my emotions, so how can I understand yours?

-I'm guessing I'm that very random person that you forgot/are trying to forget about.

Dear Anonymous,

Even I have my limits, and limits when exceeded always come with a dangerous side-effect. At least the school won, but that is the last time I will ever be a defender and an attacker at the same time. Don't expect me to run non-stop with the ball because I don't even have half the stamina I used.

-AL

dear anonymous,

can't you just leave me alone? I don't need a hug, I don't need comfort, I don't need anything at the moment. just...leave me be. I can walk through this dark path alone.

~ me

dear anonymous,

YOU'RE MAD AT ME?! oh, good riddance! how cool is that? im selfish, I know. I'll take that as a compliment and thank you very much. just don't forget that you still owe me a certain amount of money.

~ me

Dear 37,

If you do it again, I'm turning to that person. I'll be halfway through that thing now, which means I'm currently waiting.

-Me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

AAH I wish I could just see you... Gosh, you completely ignored me when I entered the room today. Even your brother was better than you. He actually said hi. I hope I can talk to you soon, cuz it's an emergency.

-your cousin. The aggressive one. ;)

Dear Anonymous,

I know you're mad at me, but if you'd only hear me out, you'd see it's a big misunderstanding! And...well, even though you're mad at me, you haven't been acting like it... I guess you're trying to hide it. I wish you'd just tell me how you really feel. So that I could explain to you how I really feel. I'll see you tomorrow. Please be honest by then.

-Sakila

Dear Anonymous,

I had another dream about you, but this time we were ourselves. Had to do with me having to drive a plane, moving to a new house, and Akai Shuuichi. :blink:

-Me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

You've got me even more scared than I was before. It's not exactly nice to just jump into other people's conversation and say, "but especially you, as a writer, it will be hard to find a future." why thank you. And to top that off, she's better off than I am?

...or maybe all this proves is that my plans are progressing... >: )

-your niece who is now even more scared about her future.

Dear Anonymous,

...I don't know what to tell you anymore. I'm afraid if I tell you anything, you'll figure it all out. How I'm feeling. That's the last thing I want to happen.

-me.

-------

Dear Anonymous,

For some reason I'm blaming it on you. Whenever I think of it, I think, "if only he'd been better...". Partly my fault, though, 'cause I started it. I think if only that two-week vacation could be relived, I'd be alright.

-^_^

P.S. I wonder if you're getting used to it by now. :P

Dear Anon,

WILL YOU STOP IGNORING ME?! Jeez, I see every day! Before going to school, after school, at lunch. We live NEXT DOOR to each other, for crying out loud! I didn't do what you think I did, okay?! I just gave my honest opinion--and he followed through with it! That's not my fault! He asked me!

I'm not that stupid, okay? If that been my goal, I'd have told you face-to-face. You should know that by now. I sincerely hope you see this--I'm too much of a coward to tell you in front of him.

-Someone you've known practically ALL your life

--------

Dear Lady,

I know it's tough, but I'm rootin' fer ya. Good luck.

-Your distant cousin and current mother to my ex-husband who cheated on me with you :P

--------

Dear You,

I promise, it's not what you think it is.

-Your friend--or have you forgotten?

Dear Anonymous,

Why am I the one no one tells about the team's plans? I always had a feeling that no one liked me there, but I didn't think it was this bad. I can't believe I thought you guys could change.

-that girl that you purposely leave out

Dear anonymous...

>>I'm getting annoyed to you................

You just don't understand what will we fell about it....

It doesn't even make sense!!!!!

>>You know what you're the reason why i'm in a bad mood...... :(

>>The Writer (me)

Dear Anon,

You honestly want to argue with a girl of HER age about constipation? Really? You're digging yourself a grave Not to mention the fact that I love a good debate and I'm the same age as her. So of course, I'll back her up--it doesn't matter if you're my teacher. :twisted:

Dear Anonymous

This is third time I say Good Bye. Two times I got contact with you.

But this time.... I don't know..... Maybe this is it....... Maybe our friendship is over...

I know I will always remember you as person who gave me strength to keep going when

world collapsed on me. I hope it wasn't my fault that you are gone.

Every time I listen these, I'll remember you.

Farewell, my friend. I hope I can still feel you.

With miss, Heikki