Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Black Demon,

Think darker, eviler and bloodier ! BE A SADIST !!! LAUGH AT THOSE WHO SUFFER !!!!!!! That is the only way to help them...

Signed, the one whom you raised back to life the other day.

Dear Anonymous,

I think back to how you treated my friend before. I remember my happiness about it.

Well you know what? It's gone. I'm thinking of what you said and I'm wondering, how could it have changed so much? How could you abandon her? Without comfort, without a sorry...perhaps those could be explained because you're not very good with words but...how could you be so cold to her? After everything she's done?

I shouldn't be feeling this way. But you treated my friend like she's worthless and I can't help feeling angry.

Signed, Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Is it possible to be both sorry and thankful to the same person? If yes, then that's how I feel to you.

Signed, Jean

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for showing me that hope doesn't end.

Signed, Anonymous

Dear anonymous,

I suddenly remember of so many things that happened last time... I wish I could forget those... I know I should be really happy because today is my best friend's birthday! But I think these are just part of my life... and if I really forget them, it just shows that Im not human.

Signed me.

Dear anonymous,

I suddenly remember of so many things that happened last time... I wish I could forget those... I know I should be really happy because today is my best friend's birthday! But I think these are just part of my life... and if I really forget them, it just shows that Im not human.

Signed me.

That's nature, not inhumane.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you.

Signed, me.

Sweet. <3

Dear GUYS OF THE WORLD,

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GIRLS:

The most important and most private part of a girl is NOT her body BUT her HEART. She can give you all the kisses you want, all the hugs you want, and even climb into bed with you, but if she doesn't give her heart to you, you haven't won her yet. IF SHE EVER GAVE HER HEART TO YOU, TREASURE IT!!!!! If you don't, and BREAK HER HEART instead, You would have done something IRREPARABLE! Understand that.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Me, and girls of the world who thinks this way

• Upvote 4

Dear GUYS OF THE WORLD,

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GIRLS:

The most important and most private part of a girl is NOT her body BUT her HEART. She can give you all the kisses you want, all the hugs you want, and even climb into bed with you, but if she doesn't give her heart to you, you haven't won her yet. IF SHE EVER GAVE HER HEART TO YOU, TREASURE IT!!!!! If you don't, and BREAK HER HEART instead, You would have done something IRREPARABLE! Understand that.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Me, and girls of the world who thinks this way

Ó.Ò''

Dear KKLT,

Well, you should be happy I don't care much about their look, but actually their hearts. :P It isn't the outside that counts, but the inside. :) And when I say the inside, I mean the heart. :P :P Anyway, I'll treasure Nur's heart more than anything!! :D Even more than myself!! But, aaahh, I should stop talking 'bout that now!!! >///<

Signed, KtPT.

• Upvote 1

Dear Any Guy who gets Anywhere Near My One Friend,

Break her heart again and I'll break your soul. The last one of you cheated on her and used her. She loved you so much and you went behind her back. How dare you.

Signed, Anonymous

Ó.Ò''

Dear KKLT,

Well, you should be happy I don't care much about their look, but actually their hearts. :P It isn't the outside that counts, but the inside. :) And when I say the inside, I mean the heart. :P :P Anyway, I'll treasure Nur's heart more than anything!! :D Even more than myself!! But, aaahh, I should stop talking 'bout that now!!! >///<

Signed, KtPT.

:)

Dear KtPt,

I've received your note and I feel that you are a wonderful guy. I do wish happiness to the both of you and that you'll live happily ever after! Do treat her well and treasure her more than anything else. Im not really a person with believes but I hope your lord blesses both of you :) Of course remember that I will come after you if ever you break her heart without any understandable reasons!!!!

signed, Me.

Dear Any Guy who gets Anywhere Near My One Friend,

Break her heart again and I'll break your soul. The last one of you cheated on her and used her. She loved you so much and you went behind her back. How dare you.

Signed, Anonymous

:) That's really nice Pipichan :)

:) That's really nice Pipichan :)

*shrugs* I don't want any of my friends to get hurt. She's not even a really close friend of mine, but I'd support her through anything.

Dear Anonymous,

My friend just put her heart in your hands. Don't break it.

Signed, Anonymous