Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

So! This is a thread of, basically, letters. Kind of like Dear Blank Please Blank, but you don't have to wait for DBPB to publish it. :P Can be thanks, but I'm guessing it'll mostly be to annoying people. No, you don't have to use "Anonymous".

Something to start us off...

Dear Anonymous,

Last time I checked, my job wasn't to watch your locker for you. Cough up the money or your dear locker's Secret Service will have disappeared.

Signed, Unpaid-Secret-Service-Agent

:V

• Upvote 6

Dear Black Demon,

I just want to ask you one thing...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ???

I don't even think that I can withstand you anymore. Why are all of my problems coming from you ? YOU ? Not anywhere else ???

Each day, each week, each month... I have to suffer living in your pathetic body, living with your pathetic life. I try to be better, but your stupid brain doesn't allow me. I try to be tougher but your pessimistic mind doesn't allow me. I want to have emotions just like everyone else, but your damn f*cking world doesn't allow me....

Because of you, I don't remember the last time I truly laughed...

Because of you, my future is a whole "I don't know..."

Sign,

Black Demon

• Upvote 1

Dear Black Demon,

Putting yourself will help you how? Take action instead.

Signed, IdentityUnknown

P.S. In writing that letter, you are showing emotion.

I pretty meant positive emotions.

When taking actions don't really make things better, the only thing I could do is to blame myself.

Dear HKIS class of 2014,

I'm not new here, but I still haven't gotten used to school life and getting along with you guys.

First of all, thank you very much for supporting me. Due to personal reasons, I have decided not to specify the 'you' part.

However, you know who you are. Your help is very much appreciated. :)

Thank you.

To the rest of you, I have a different message to relay to you.

I don't talk much in school, because I'm afraid of your reactions.

PLEASE treat me with care and respect.

Oh, and on a side note, I'm NOT mute OR deaf.

I have problems with trust, you see. Not like you care or anything, though.

Because of you, I almost decided to drop out of one of my favorite classes.

My parents talked me out of it. I decided to keep the class.

Pretty, pretty please treat me the same way everyone else is treated.

From,

the Loner.

Dear somebody,

Have mercy on me! I can't, just can't live up to your expectations. Therefore I will not attempt to be like you. I will remain this way always and I hope you understand.

Yours truly,

Nobody

Dear Anonymous,

It's been a while. 3 years since we broke up.

What went wrong? We both loved each other. We were committed to keeping this relationship. But yet, we fell apart. Why? This is what I ask every day.

Were we rushed in? No, we made baby steps to make this relationship sturdy, and real.

So, what was it?

I still ask these questions daily in my mind, but a new question comes in my head: "Why not get over it?"

I look at you every time we cross paths. You ignore me.

I open the door for you. You ignore me.

But then, I saw you one day with another guy. And again. It was clear then. This was over.

And now, we've both drifted apart. We've fallen for different people.

But I want you to know. If you ever want to drop a phone call, just to see how I'm doing. Maybe talk for a while. I'm fine with that.

Mark

• Upvote 5

Dear Anonymous,

I am so sorry.

Please understand that I broke up with you because of a specific reason.

It's not that I disliked you. It's not that I hated you. I didn't choose to split because I wanted to laugh over the entire matter.

I have to get this across to you:

IT WASN'T, AND STILL ISN'T, YOUR FAULT.

Please understand that.

I know that I'm being selfish here, but please listen to what I think and what I have to say.

I came to the conclusion that you suffered a lot because of the breakup.

I feel terrible to do this to a thirteen year old. You're too young for heartbreak.

You went from one girl to the next. Now that I think about it, all the other girls rejected your advances.

I know that it's over between the two of us.

You know it too.

I'm sorry that your first relationship had to last only six days. It was my first one, too.

I want so badly to start things over.

I still like you. It's just that I'm not allowed to be in a relationship.

Am I too late?

Recently, I realized that I am just as emotional as Ran.

You are just as good as Shinichi.

We live up to our temporary six-day member titles. :P

I am very glad that we are still friends. I strongly hope that we become better friends.

I hope that we will meet each other in real life by chance one day. Maybe then we can be friends in real life too!

Yours,

Lia <3

• Upvote 3

Dear beloved ones,

STOP DYING.

Love, Emy.

P.S: That means DON'T do stupid and dangerous things like riding ATVs on OLD THRASHERS. WTF, Mary?! You were never stupid, but that was the dumbest thing you've ever done and look what happened! Knew I shouldn't have moved away from Hamilton. Everyone's getting into trouble without me around.

Dear Anonymous,

You called me your friend. Well let me tell you this. Last time I checked, friendship didn't involve telling lies to one friend about another. I think you're the only one who's ever given me a strong enough reason to hate you, even though I don't. You almost broke up my friendship with one of the truest friends I ever had. I've forgiven you, but I'll never forget.

Signed, Jean

Dear MSPN,

I know we have our individual differences, but we stilL manageD to be friends. But why do we have to be 'cold' at eaCh other nOw? 'J', why do you have to be angry and shouT insulting words at the others just becAuse they aCcidEntalLy dropPeD the cAmera that you just borRoweD? It was an aCcidEnt, you knOw and nO oNe wanteD that to hapPen. Why doN't you just swalLow your d*mN pridE, apologIze and get over it! It's just a cAmera, for christ's sake! It's nOt worth that you should sacrifice our friendshIp!

I am so disapPointeD in you! You insulteD for somethIng they didn't do! I thougHt you were mOre matUre than that! You never cherisheD our friendshIp, didn't you?! It was so easy for you to throw it alL away!

~BK

Dear Faye's Friends,

How many times do you want me to say sorry?

What else do you want me to do so you can forgive me?

I'm not mad at you.

I'm mad at myself for being so stupid for ignoring you.

I wish I know the words...

I wish I had time...

If only I could just cross the sea in order to see you again,I'll do it.

I miss you.

Signed:Faye

Dear Anonymous,

Please note that there might be a reason why your tennis student, who's face is red and has a low fever might want a drink of water.

Signed, Jean

O__O (I don't know whether to laugh or not) 纠结。

Dear Anonymous,

I wanna write something to you but I deleted it. I hope I can have the courage to tell you about it one day...

Signed

Legend.

O__O (I don't know whether to laugh or not) 纠结。

Dear Anonymous,

I wanna write something to you but I deleted it. I hope I can have the courage to tell you about it one day...

Signed

Legend.

:V I had a low fever that day and had twisted my ankle a few weeks prior...my tennis coach refused to let me drink water or even rest (sitting down made it worse so I stood up the whole time) and somehow I ended up winning my match.

Dear Anonymous,

Every time I get the courage to say it, something stops me. Maybe it's fate...perhaps it's better this way. Sometimes you just have to let it go and let nature take its course.

Signed, Jean.

^ I see... Then I should not laugh then >__< Though the way you phrase it makes me wanna laugh... XD

Dear Anon,

Im so sorry to have abandoned you and replaced you with another. You have been with me for long and I thank you for being with for the past few years. Thank you.

signed,

KKLT.

^ I see... Then I should not laugh then >__< Though the way you phrase it makes me wanna laugh... XD

Dear Anon,

Im so sorry to have abandoned you and replaced you with another. You have been with me for long and I thank you for being with for the past few years. Thank you.

signed,

KKLT.

:P I phrased it in a way that was meant to make you laugh.

Dear Anonymous,

You're still a heartthrob in the Soapbox. You might wanna run.

~Anonymous

:P I phrased it in a way that was meant to make you laugh.

Dear Anonymous,

You're still a heartthrob in the Soapbox. You might wanna run.

~Anonymous

LOL I see... :P Understood.

Dear Anon,

I would like to tell you that... you are not suitable for that job. You should join the opposition party and fight for the parliament instead of this...

Me.

I'm going to try! XD

Dear dad,

Saying that Mom and I fight over the computer like we're drug addicts fighting for the last bit of drugs is not appreciated. <_< It may be funny (and it was), but still. There are better metaphors out there. Try using one of those sometime.

Sincerely,

your daughter

P.S. Mom and I are NOT addicted to the computer! DX

Dear Anon,

I know people have been kidnapped in America, died on the plane because of blood not circulating, died because of stress. But those are rare cases and don't happen to everyone who goes to America or people who sit on the plane or those who are stressed. So please stop being paranoid...

Me.

Dear Anonymous,

You know what?

I don't care.

I call you a friend.

But how can I now?

Is that what a 'friend' does? Judges you and tries to change you to someone you're not when you like the way you are?

How can I call you a friend? Someone I trust, someone I love, someone I care about.

If this is what 'friend's are, I don't want them.

~Chelsea