Detective Conan World
hopes

Durarara

I loved this anime. It has 25 episodes and one special episode. It's AMAZING!!

It's on the more darker perspectives of life... It's sad and emotional, but it's also funny.

Izaya is one of my favorites, but he's the most twisted one...

DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES!!

Seriously... You'll spoil it if you haven't!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WITH ANRI AND MIKADO AND KIDA!! DX WAH!! It's so sad... Anri is the mother of the Slashers... Mikado is the boss of the Dollars... And Kida... Kida... The leader of the Yellow Scarves. AND THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING PLOT!!

I really like Celty, Shinra, Simon, Erika, Dotachiin and SHIZOU!! <3333333333333333333333

If you haven't watched this, YOU MUST!! It's AMAZING!! ...There is some violence though...

So... What's your thoughts on Durarara?

Good anime up until episode 12. Could have surpassed Baccano... The ending RUINED it for me. And that usually never happens with me and anime. This was the first time I was so disappointed by the ending of an anime that it ruined the series for me. And it had such potential.

Good anime up until episode 12. Could have surpassed Baccano... The ending RUINED it for me. And that usually never happens with me and anime. This was the first time I was so disappointed by the ending of an anime that it ruined the series for me. And it had such potential.

How did it ruin it?!

How did it ruin it?!

Because it started focusing on a pretty much new character, and didn't resolve any of the plot lines that were previously set up in lieu of the newly created plot line? I mean... how do you do that? They basically wasted their time on someone I didn't know. Granted by the end I knew, but that doesn't change the fact that none of the other plots were resolved.

I'm watching it for a second time to see if my impression from a while back is still the same (which basically means up to ep 12 then goes down hill).

However in rewatching it, I have to say... I love these creators... They did the most awesome name drop EVER in ep 10.

Edit: Finished rewatching it... Still think it could have been loads better. They didn't answer SO MUCH. They need another 24 episodes to finish everything off nice and proper (ok that is going a bit far, maybe 12).

I still loved it up to ep 12, after that they really needed to complete some story lines. Some things are fine left open, but when you create more questions than answers... there is something wrong.

So... good series... Still not as good as Baccano IMO.

I actually liked DRRR more than Baccano - Baccano in the beginning...was just so WTF-ish that it was hard to get into. I ended up like it a lot, but I liked DRRR far more.

It felt..more anime-ish, if you know what I mean. I also enjoyed the characters far more - Celty and Izaya ftw.

Also, is a season 2 going to happen or not?! Why does this animation company suck so much when it comes to sequels!! Both series have critical acclaim, and a ginormous ass load of source material...MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Nah Durarara went down half way through I agree with kyuu plot shifted a lot Coz of new character introduction.

Baccano is hard to get into but once used to it's really awesome and has lot of depth.