Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

Watch section is back (no videos)

Hello all! :)

We received a few requests from people wanting to have access to the episodes (and movies, ovas, etc...) lists even though videos still cannot be viewed at this time. These requests seem reasonable since the lists would be used for informational purposes only, at least for the time being.

I cannot yet affirm how this whole Watch section will turn out but I wouldn't be surprised if it changed even further in the future (maybe for the best? and hopefully not for the worst...).

Anyway, do enjoy this new addition, well, "old-new" I should say. :P

The other cool thing is that the chat box is also present in that section which I'm sure many of you will enjoy and/or find practical!

Have fun and, as usual, do let me know if you have feedback or ideas!

Thanks.

Watch section: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/watch

Hello all! :)

The other cool thing is that the chat box is also present in that section which I'm sure many of you will enjoy and/or find practical!

Watch section: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/watch

For the first time, somebody actually listened to my ideas online. It was very kind of you to listen to my Idea. thank you (Though the Idea was likely already on the 'to do list'...

I know you are working very hard to bring the vids back, but PLEASE DO IT SOON! Please don't tell me to go to another site to watch It; I know a few, but once you go DC World, you never wanna go back! :'(

Thank you for adding the video section! It would be really nice if you could allow us to watch episodes here too. And please add English subtitles. I'm having trouble watching videos online because a lot of episodes are hard to find, and when you find them, they don't have subtitles so I can't understand them. Will the new movie (#14) be added? There are also several new episodes that aren't on the list yet. Once again, thank you!

Umm... can someone maybe update the watch section cuz theres over 600 episodes now and the watch is still on 564

and the movies are still on the Raven Chaser...

Thanks!!!

Thank you for adding the video section! It would be really nice if you could allow us to watch episodes here too. And please add English subtitles. I'm having trouble watching videos online because a lot of episodes are hard to find, and when you find them, they don't have subtitles so I can't understand them. Will the new movie (#14) be added? There are also several new episodes that aren't on the list yet. Once again, thank you!

haha wow I watched movie 14 on youtube with subs in october last year :) But I dont know if it's still on there...