Detective Conan World
phantom thief

How did you get interested in Detetive Conan and what were the effects on ur life when u got addicted 2 it?

haha, well we've just identified two of us...

me and shuu.. hehe... :P but we're also hardcore shinshi/conai fans too, so if it turns out badly for ai we may hate the series... :P oh yeah, do you know when the next file is coming out? just a side question... i'm dying for the next chapter...

I got interested because my brother watched it, and he told me too. he doesn't really watch it, but it's my favorite anime. I was 12 at the time, and every night when adult swim when it came on during the summer, i would stay up and watch it. I would even stay up to watch it during a school night, which my parents weren't very happy about. I'm now on Episode 596.

I got interested because my brother watched it, and he told me too. he doesn't really watch it, but it's my favorite anime. I was 12 at the time, and every night when adult swim when it came on during the summer, i would stay up and watch it. I would even stay up to watch it during a school night, which my parents weren't very happy about. I'm now on Episode 596.

Lol, so for how long have you been a dc fan?

It was airing while I was on summer break on some foreign country. I watched it, and got hooked.

Thing is, they only aired the same episode over and over, so I looked it up on youtube. Of course, there's no korean version so I settled with japanese subs.

I also owe about 3 Ds and 8 Cs to Detective Conan (D and C, get it?), though that isn't a bad thing, now is it? Conan is addicting enough that I forgot to do homework.

i started detective conan three months ago and i love it i just happen to watch top ten animes on youtube and it says that DC is the best anime ever and i started it at first i dont really like it(because of the drawing not the plot)then it got better and better and i am now on episode 594 .i cant wait for the next episode!!!and i cant believei watched 594 episode in three months i think detective conan is really good because it has lots of facts about everthing and now i got interest in facts and it actually help on my tests SORRY IF I SAID IT BADLY CUZ I AM NOT ENGLISH

Now I'm in my second yr of college. I got addicted when I was in grade 3. It was very helpful for me as a student during multiple choice exams. Deduction, that is, until I get the best answer out of the choices. Even without reviewing. ;)

I never got to see it on television or anything - I had been in FYE (for your entertainment) looking through the anime DVD section when I saw the Box Set for the whole first season - read the cover, was interested enough in the premise to buy it and the rest - as they say - was history. I've read the translated manga from volume 1 to 36 and currently own the 'English' dvds of the first 4 seasons and the first 4 movies. Sadly, the FYE near me seems to be reducing their anime section and never offered Season 5's box set

well one day when I was 7 I watched one DC episode. At first I didn't know that Conan=Shinichi I just thought that he was a genius kid and then at the end of the season the aired episode 1 again and at the beginning of the episode I was like what is this this show is not conan until Shinichi shrank than i understood what happened then they stopped airing the show :( and in 2009 I started watching it online :)

Well, when I was in Grade 1, I saw DC airing in a major TV Channel in the Philippines. I got really hooked when I first saw it. It was The Dracula Manor Murder Case. I really wanted to have DVDs of DC. And, just my luck! I found one. It was Season 1, 2, and 3. I watched it until I finished all the episodes. I wanted to have more when I saw the preview of The Memories of First Love Case. Years later, I saw many DVDs of DC! We bought all of them. Now I am in Episode 596. Honestly, the reason I became an otaku is DC! :P

I was randomly flipping through various channels when I came across DC playing on Chukyo TV. I didn't know there was a back story to just Conan solving murder crimes until I looked into the series a little (thank goodness for the internet, lol). Luckily for me a few of my friends also liked Conan and lent me video tapes of the anime and before I knew it I was hooked.

My sister always watch DC during weekends, sometimes I went to watch with her too. After watching many episodes, I got addicted to it. and the effects were: I keep on downloading DC episodes on Youtube, and transfer it to my cp.

So every night (even when there is classes on the next day) , I watch DC on my cp until I fell asleep. haha. :)