Detective Conan World
edogawamary

Favorite OVA?

OVA 4, because Snake makes an appearance along with a new partner Rose. This was the first time he and Conan met. The whole story plot was well thought out, though the way Snake was taken out and the way that Rose was easily taken care of was a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed it compared to some others I have seen. Now, if only OVA 11 would feature Kaitou Kid running into the Black Organization...

Yeah, I like OVA 4 too because Aoko appears in this OVA and the queen is so beautiful!!!

Is it out already?

Where can you watch it?

sorry to disappoint you, but i meant i probably WILL like it (because it focus on Ai), i haven't watched it yet :)

sorry to disappoint you, but i meant i probably WILL like it (because it focus on Ai), i haven't watched it yet :)

Ah yes, you devote AiCon...

Anyway, OVA 11 comes out June 23 is it?

We still have a while to wait.

I like OVA 9, because I could see Haibara in Shiho form. But my most favorite is OVA 10, because of Kid. He's way too funny there and amusing. I liked how he got deal with three shonen tantei brats xD