Detective Conan World
edogawamary

Favorite OVA?

Taking the idea of CarpetCrawler ("Favorite Movie?") It occurred to me to make a topic like this but with Detective Conan OVAs. To me in particular I like the OVA 2, when Conan and Ran stay together, as when Shinichi it was Shinichi xD

But my favorite is undoubtedly the OVA 9, I loved the part where Conan tells Ran that he is actually Shinichi, although she doesn't take seriously ;D

And what about you?

OVA 2 always cracked me up. The whole premise is incredibly goofy, but I love the end with everyone singing "Winter Bells." xD I also like OVA 3 and 8. I liked the 9th one, but I like my OVA's to be light-hearted, personally. The 9th OVA was a beauty, though.

i like The Phantom In Baker Street coz stories abt 19th century London is my fave

phantom of baker street is movie 6 not an ova. But anyway, I really liked ova 9 even thought it was increabliey sad, ova 2 was also quiet good as its one of the only ones that has hattori in it ( not counting the side story to movie 14)

phantom of baker street is movie 6 not an ova. But anyway, I really liked ova 9 even thought it was increabliey sad, ova 2 was also quiet good as its one of the only ones that has hattori in it ( not counting the side story to movie 14)

oh .... sorry!!! my mistake my fave OVA is the first one when they met the characters in Kamen Yaiba

OVA 4, because Snake makes an appearance along with a new partner Rose. This was the first time he and Conan met. The whole story plot was well thought out, though the way Snake was taken out and the way that Rose was easily taken care of was a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed it compared to some others I have seen. Now, if only OVA 11 would feature Kaitou Kid running into the Black Organization...

aha i liked Kid trapped on the Island (cant remember) Funny OVA

Me too! It was pretty cool.

My favorite was OVA 9. It just answered the question of what would happen if Conan didn't return to his normal life...in the most tragic sense.

^ I also love Ova 10, it was the funniest OVA ever. When I watched OVA 10, I kept on laughing hard. Haha.

In OVA 9, I don't like it when Shinichi wears Conan's glasses. It's weird and doesn't fit him.

^ I also love Ova 10, it was the funniest OVA ever. When I watched OVA 10, I kept on laughing hard. Haha.

In OVA 9, I don't like it when Shinichi wears Conan's glasses. It's weird and doesn't fit him.

True. It really doesn't. Was it just me, or did Shinichi look really weird with those glasses... I mean, he looked all old and stuff. Maybe Gosho just rushed on Shinichi's looks, but... I like either Conan with glasses or Shinichi without glasses.

I love OVA 9...such as when Shin-chan push away ai-chan to come with here...and when Ran and Shin-chan are in the Kudo's home..

and I prettily love OVa 1..

You liked OVA 1?!? That was the craziest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I personally didn't like it at all.

OVA 1 makes me laugh so much.. OVA 10 is funny and OVA 10 makes a great impact in me

especially when Conan tells the truth that he is Shinichi.. TT^TT

My favourite of the Conan movies, in the order of favourite to least favourite:

Movie 7 - Crossroad in the Ancient Capital

Movie 10 - The Private Eyes' Requiem

Movie 8 - Magician of the Silver Sky

Movie 6 - The Phantom of Baker Street

Movie 2 - The Fourteenth Target

Movie 4 - Captured in Her Eyes

Movie 1 - The Time-Bombed Skyscraper

Movie 9 - Strategy Above the Depths

Movie 5 - Countdown to Heaven

Movie 3 - The Last Wizard of the Century

Movie 11 - Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure

Some of my favourite anime episodes

43 - Edogawa Conan Kidnapping Case

176-178 - Meeting with the Black Organization Again

188-195 - The Desperate Revival

277-278 - English Teacher VS Great Western Detective

286-288 - Kudo Shinichi's NY Case

462-465 Shadows of the Black Organization

472-473 - Young Kudou Shin'ichi's Adventure

Enjoy! :D

I've watched all the movies for more than 3 times, except Movie 12. XD

OVA1 will always be my favourite, because it's so random. Yay for Yaiba 8D

That one was a nightmare in my opinion! I hated it! I like OVA 4 and 9!