Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

Mine too. Last two albums have not done it for me, IMO.

I loved Mylo Xyloto but Ghost Stories was a huge letdown for me personally :/ 

I loved Mylo Xyloto but Ghost Stories was a huge letdown for me personally :/ 

If I had to choose between the two, I would rather listen to Mylo Xyloto. I feel like they stepped away from their sound, and catered to the pop audience a bit. Same way I felt about U2's last album. No thank you, iTunes. Also, I'm a guy who thinks X&Y is their best album, so my standards are pretty high in terms of Coldplay releases.

If I had to choose between the two, I would rather listen to Mylo Xyloto. I feel like they stepped away from their sound, and catered to the pop audience a bit. Same way I felt about U2's last album. No thank you, iTunes. Also, I'm a guy who thinks X&Y is their best album, so my standards are pretty high in terms of Coldplay releases.

I got that feeling too but I thought it was just the right mix between pop and their usual sound. X&Y's great though. A bunch of my favorite Coldplay songs are off that album. I just barely prefer the Viva la Vida album as a whole over X&Y though.

And I never really got into U2 so I haven't heard their latest album so I can't really comment on that

I got that feeling too but I thought it was just the right mix between pop and their usual sound. X&Y's great though. A bunch of my favorite Coldplay songs are off that album. I just barely prefer the Viva la Vida album as a whole over X&Y though.

And I never really got into U2 so I haven't heard their latest album so I can't really comment on that

Aw man, Viva la Vida was so good. Like you said, it's really neck and neck for me with those two albums. U2 fell off big time. They were tolerable at one point, but that time has passed.

Aw man, Viva la Vida was so good. Like you said, it's really neck and neck for me with those two albums. U2 fell off big time. They were tolerable at one point, but that time has passed.

Viva la Vida and Life In Technicolor II from that album was really really good and I think most of their songs from the albums before the mentioned last two were really great. I mean The Scientist, Clocks and In My Place man. Those songs were gold.

Yeah, U2's been active for quite a while so I imagine they're no longer in their prime.

Viva la Vida and Life In Technicolor II from that album was really really good and I think most of their songs from the albums before the mentioned last two were really great. I mean The Scientist, Clocks and In My Place man. Those songs were gold.

Clocks is amazing. It's just one of those songs that sticks with you. The Scientist is great too, and the music video for that song's pretty cool. In My Place and so many others like Warning Sign, Yellow, The Hardest Part, and Fix You are really good as well.  

Yeah, U2's been active for quite a while so I imagine they're no longer in their prime.

Clocks is amazing. It's just one of those songs that sticks with you. The Scientist is great too, and the music video for that song's pretty cool. In My Place and so many others like Warning Sign, Yellow, The Hardest Part, and Fix You are really good as well.  

U2 has been really alive for a long long time. I really have never listened to them much. :P The only song that I really know about them is 'With or Without You' xD

Clocks is like the personal favourite of every Coldplay fan :P That song is a classic :3 Tho me, I like Viva La Vida more, that song really got me hooked to Coldplay :3

Haha, I never really bothered to watch music videos of songs most of the time. :P

U2 has been really alive for a long long time. I really have never listened to them much. :P The only song that I really know about them is 'With or Without You' xD

Clocks is like the personal favourite of every Coldplay fan :P That song is a classic :3 Tho me, I like Viva La Vida more, that song really got me hooked to Coldplay :3

Haha, I never really bothered to watch music videos of songs most of the time. :P

I don't even know any U2 songs off the top of my head haha. I just know if I hear one of their more popular songs on the radio I'll recognize it

Viva la Vida was what got me into Coldplay too!  And with The Scientist mv, Chris Martin learned to lip sync the lyrics backwards for it since the mv goes in reverse.

I don't even know any U2 songs off the top of my head haha. I just know if I hear one of their more popular songs on the radio I'll recognize it

Viva la Vida was what got me into Coldplay too!  And with The Scientist mv, Chris Martin learned to lip sync the lyrics backwards for it since the mv goes in reverse.

I see. Me, I only know a few. Yeah, applies to other artists I guess. :3

Yay! That's really cool. Never watched it tho. *opens new tab*

I have this peculiar habit of poking my nose on everyone's attire and their wardrobe taste. Don't know if this helps me or not, and though sometimes I want to remove that awful habit, it still creeps on my mind.

Every time I play frisbee I have to be retaught how to properly throw it

I hate shopping *obviously weird for any girl*

I like shopping *obviously weird for a boy*

I feel indifferent towards shopping *obviously weird for a genderqueer individual*

i'm sorry i had to

Every time I play frisbee I have to be retaught how to properly throw it

I feel indifferent towards shopping *obviously weird for a genderqueer individual*

i'm sorry i had to

Haha, let's be honest. Individually, we like shopping if we are the one who is shopping but if we aren't, we hate it. xD

Haha, let's be honest. Individually, we like shopping if we are the one who is shopping but if we aren't, we hate it. xD

Yeah pretty much haha. Being dragged along to go shopping or even just window shopping is actually the worst haha

Yeah pretty much haha. Being dragged along to go shopping or even just window shopping is actually the worst haha

They're equally worst. I mean seeing someone buy just makes you want to buy too except you don't have money xD Window shopping, on the otherhand, is just a waste of time for me.

---

I like pastries.

They're equally worst. I mean seeing someone buy just makes you want to buy too except you don't have money xD Window shopping, on the otherhand, is just a waste of time for me.

---

I like pastries.

And waste of money too, when someone rushes to buy something just to follow the latest trend.

I like chocolate *Like every girl*

---

I like pastries.

And waste of money too, when someone rushes to buy something just to follow the latest trend.

I like chocolate *Like every girl*

The kind of person that I most hate.

I tend to have no dreams most of the time when I sleep.