Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

My name is Camille.

(Lol - "No one cares, Raki")

I just felt like saying that because nobody knows and I don't see much harm in telling people my first name only.

My name is Camille.

(Lol - "No one cares, Raki")

I just felt like saying that because nobody knows and I don't see much harm in telling people my first name only.

How can you be so fearless? O_O

Sounds like you've traveled alot outside your country. Rich B)

===

Love heights

Eh not really lol

---

I'm really grossed out by insects. If I see a picture of a bug on my phone I can't even bring myself to touch the screen to keep scrolling.

I'm really grossed out by insects. If I see a picture of a bug on my phone I can't even bring myself to touch the screen to keep scrolling.

I've never been a bug person. I despise them.

I've never been a bug person. I always feel like one is on me after I've seen some.

Oops, didn't mean to double post

Edited by Ryo

Boredom literally hurts more than cutting myself with a knife, I tried

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, gonna have to stop you there.

To preface, I don't really know you. I don't know if you've been lying about your age, or any of the things you said, or etc but regardless of whether or not your words hold any water, I can't not throw my two cents in on this. 

Assuming you aren't lying, don't do that. Speaking from firsthand experience it doesn't help, and the guilt and paranoia that accompany doing so aren't worth it. You also risk getting an unnecessary infection. Even if they're not visible, living with the scars isn't exactly fun either. Just don't do it. There's healthier coping methods out there like talking to someone, exercising, napping, writing things down, spontaneous showers, holding ice cubes, drawing on yourself, and etc etc. 

Assuming you're joking or not being serious or whatever, don't do that either. You don't know who will hear you. Though the term's been bastardized by tumblr, you could actually trigger someone by bringing such a thing up. You also might be heard by someone like myself or by someone who, rightfully so, takes things said like that seriously.

Or if you meant that in the third way that just occurred to me, ignore what I just said and be more careful when holding sharp objects.

• Upvote 3

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, gonna have to stop you there.

To preface, I don't really know you. I don't know if you've been lying about your age, or any of the things you said, or etc but regardless of whether or not your words hold any water, I can't not throw my two cents in on this. 

Assuming you aren't lying, don't do that. Speaking from firsthand experience it doesn't help, and the guilt and paranoia that accompany doing so aren't worth it. You also risk getting an unnecessary infection. Even if they're not visible, living with the scars isn't exactly fun either. Just don't do it. There's healthier coping methods out there like talking to someone, exercising, napping, writing things down, spontaneous showers, holding ice cubes, drawing on yourself, and etc etc. 

Assuming you're joking or not being serious or whatever, don't do that either. You don't know who will hear you. Though the term's been bastardized by tumblr, you could actually trigger someone by bringing such a thing up. You also might be heard by someone like myself or by someone who, rightfully so, takes things said like that seriously.

Or if you meant that in the third way that just occurred to me, ignore what I just said and be more careful when holding sharp objects.

I'm really 10,and everything is true, but, haha, it was an accident. NEVER leave a 5 year old in a kitchen. Sorry for the confusion,haha....

-----

Boredom literally hurts more than cutting myself with a knife, I tried

^ The reason why I don't have friends <.<

I'm really 10,and everything is true, but, haha, it was an accident. NEVER leave a 5 year old in a kitchen. Sorry for the confusion,haha....

oh thank god sorry if I worried you haha Just better safe than sorry y'know?

And yeah leaving a young kid with a knife probably wasn't your parents's brightest moment but it's good you're ok! c:

I haven't drank any soda in almost 3 months o.o

I did something similar to that, but thanksgiving will prob drive me back :(