Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

My mom is okay with it, but my dad and my grandparents aren't <_< They say that a girl should look like a girl :V They didn't look happy when they saw my hair a few weeks ago.

Yeah.... I don't really look like a girl. At this length (especially since I don't wear makeup ever) I get mistaken for a boy by old people when I wear ambiguous clothes. But I don't care. My mom thinks I should grow it out. Not gonna happen. I'd tell 'em your hair isn't what makes you look like a girl, and if they're worried about your sexuality, it has nothing to do with hair length. Not that it's any of their business.

I find that a waste of phone/camera storage. (No offense to those who take selfies here, btw)

I don't have anything against selfies personally, but I just don't get the facial expressions people make there sometimes foxyeahrightplz.gif?1

And it really ticks me off that my classmates always borrow my phone and take pictures of themselves just because my phone has a front camera. Seriously, they've taken up a lot of phone memory~

I take selfies when wear something new but I always end up deleting them (cause I store anime pics) xD I was taking one today since I had the feeling mom would chop my hair soon and got something in my eye xD

My mom is okay with it, but my dad and my grandparents aren't <_< They say that a girl should look like a girl :V They didn't look happy when they saw my hair a few weeks ago.

Let them convince my mother. D:

Fact: I always braid my hair or tie it in a bun because if not people (classmates) start playing with it like it's a pet. <_<

I always tie my hair up in a bun too XD well cuz it's getting hot lately and my nape feels itchy when I keep my hair down. Hmm I should prolly have my hair cut. Mikasa-style B)

It was my first time putting lipstick on last Friday :mellow:

Let them convince my mother. D:

Fact: I always braid my hair or tie it in a bun because if not people (classmates) start playing with it like it's a pet. <_<

Haha yeah xD

That playing thing doesn't happen here since we have to cover our head from 8th grade. :P

I'm the eldest of four kids but I look as old as my second-to-youngest little bro. -__-

I know that feel... Six years between my sister and I and some people still think I'm a student when I visit her middle school.

Something's wrong with my pinky. Cracking it repeatedly stops the weird feeling/pain and I just realized I can move the joint diagonally on my fingers. o.o