Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I'm a PLL freak. But you all know that. So I'm sharing something not all of you might know.

The people I hate are way more than the people I love. Another fact; there are some people who I hate but I feel sorry for.. I would've really killed myself if I had a life like theirs, and even though I wish for their disappearance, I'm really impressed by the fact that they're still out there, surviving.

Hm, then maybe I should share a fact no one expects from me. (Or do they?..)

I've never really verbally cursed IRL, but the day they interrupted my last football match at school with my class mates to take my ID card which I had to run to get from my bag as the period ended in the process, I cursed "F*. ._.  I mean, who wouldn't? DX

I'm never putting Mascara again unless if it's for an important event, since I always forget and get lazy so I don't really remove make up. The next day? I look like sh-- I mean like a disaster.

Whaa-- does that mean you don't usually check yourself out in the mirror? You would have noticed you still have makeup on if you do right? xD and I've only been putting on mascara for two days -- and I'm just at home the whole day XD it's really cute, I think