Detective Conan World
Wildheart888

Manga or Anime? Dubbed or Subbed?

34 members have voted

1. 1. DC Manga or Anime?

2. 2. For DC Anime, Dubbed or Subbed?

Don't get me wrong, I love reading the new manga chapters every week, but... I like seeing the graphics of the anime. They're usually better than the manga. And I love the music~~~!!

Sometimes I'm just too plain lazy to read through a book and I'd rather watch it. :V

I like the manga better because... you know... it comes first :P If we follow the manga, we can know the plot before others. Not to mention that the manga is always the better source for solving mysteries and information, since it's canon. The anime is sometimes different from the manga, so we can hardly find solid clues from it. And whenever I need to recheck something, it's always easier to do it on the manga because I don't have to load the whole anime episode again. I can remember the exact volumes (or even chapters) of all the important cases, but I cannot do the same with anime episodes.

For the sub., of course I like it more than the dub. Unless they don't change the characters' names, soundtrack... but that's unlikely due to the fact that they never want to spend money on copyrights.

I thought we all agree that the dubbed pretty much sucks.

I thought we did too, but...

Y DO PPL HATE DUBBED SO MUCH

JUST NEVER WATCH THE ORGINAL AND U WILL BE FINE

=]

[=[=[=[= ƃuıdʎʇ uʍop ǝpısdn

apparently, we're wrong. Sorry Vi, dubs are epic fails more often than not. They skip episodes and change details due to language. Who the heck is this "Harley Hartwell" "Case Closed" speaks of?

I like the anime. But I do not know where to find the manga. I would like to read the manga though. The only ones they have in bookstores are from the episodes I have watched a LONG time ago. I'm up to date with the anime, but I would also like to read the manga too. Can someone tell me where that is in the manga so I can catch up with the manga as well. And I like the subbed rather than the dubbed. The voices sound too weird, and don't get me started on the names ugh.

i like both the anime and manga but the subed version is way better then dub

i just wish the anime flowed the manga like they should have, then there wouldn't be so much mistakes

Like the Matsuda case, Takagi hits Satou in the end???

I like the anime. But I do not know where to find the manga. I would like to read the manga though. The only ones they have in bookstores are from the episodes I have watched a LONG time ago. I'm up to date with the anime, but I would also like to read the manga too. Can someone tell me where that is in the manga so I can catch up with the manga as well. And I like the subbed rather than the dubbed. The voices sound too weird, and don't get me started on the names ugh.

Go to mangareader.net they have all the manga chapters there. That's where I read them....

Subbed Anime,

Manga is original but I saw the anime first so I don't want to go back and re-read most episodes x_x

Besides, the anime has good music, the dubbed voices are kind of icky to me, they just don't sound like the character they portray..