Detective Conan World
IBYea

Conan, bringer of bad luck

What are your thoughts on the fact that murders always happen coincidentally around Conan? I ask this because it seems like all the murders seem to happen when he is around, not when someone already has been murdered and the case has been taken to Kogorou.

Frankly, I wouldn't hang out with him, since he is always around some crime scene. Someday, I would end up dead if I went around him since I would be one of those unimportant character that could be gotten rid of. Since the inspector thinks Kogorou is the one who brings misfortune to whatever family he comes in contact with, I am impressed by the way the inspector and Ran keep hangging out with him. :D

I do agree that murders always happen around Conan but I guess it's his duty as a detective to attract cases. Although that's the case, I still wish to hang out with Conan nevertheless. Don't you think that the lives of people around him are so adventurous? Hahah, :D

Yeah, but Ran had a million times in which she was about to get murdered. And in the movie number 4, something traumatic happened that caused her to get psychotic amnesia. If you ask me, that is not a healthy lifestyle. :D

That's an interesting view indeed. Even though this may be considered bad luck, I guess we, the audience, are the lucky ones since we get to watch an awesome story out of it. :P

Yeah, but Ran had a million times in which she was about to get murdered. And in the movie number 4, something traumatic happened that caused her to get psychotic amnesia. If you ask me, that is not a healthy lifestyle. :D

Correct me if i'm wrong, but she lost her memories right? What you said is true, but just like Maurice said. All these accidents are things that bring up our interest in Detective Conan, right? Well it is -- for me. :lol: And when I was watching it, I was so eager to know what will happen to Ran and what Conan/Shinichi will do, hehe.

That's an interesting view indeed. Even though this may be considered bad luck, I guess we, the audience, are the lucky ones since we get to watch an awesome story out of it. :P

I totally agree! :D

If this were real life, I would totally not want to be caught up with Conan/Shinichi, but the little adventurous side of me would want to be a part of his little gang, much like what the Detective Boys are to Conan. I always laugh whenever Inspector Megure would comment on Mouri being a prime witness at the crime scene. XD

The greater power, the greater the responsiblity.

Since he has an exceptional deductive reasoning power, problems that require intense logic naturally comes to him. Maybe that's how the world operates with powerful persons like him - like an invisible, unknowable, mysterious natural law that we humans couldn't confirm it exactly. That's just a theory anyway. But well, having such abilities would go to waste if there are no opportunities to apply it.

I tend to think the reverse actually. Perhaps Conan isn't attracting the murderer's, but it's the murderers attracting Conan (Bad karma and all).

That's an interesting view as well.

I do agree that murders always happen around Conan but I guess it's his duty as a detective to attract cases. Although that's the case, I still wish to hang out with Conan nevertheless. Don't you think that the lives of people around him are so adventurous? Hahah, :D

If I were you i will never want to hang out with him as i don't want to oversleep because of the darts(from the watch prof. Agasa created for edogawa)

If I were you i will never want to hang out with him as i don't want to oversleep because of the darts(from the watch prof. Agasa created for edogawa)

Haha, then i would really prefer to be someone who knows about his identity. Like Ai or Agasa. I'll work on my lip-sync!

If it was about me I really like to meat Conan in real life. Call me crazy but I wanna be detective. Everybody starts somewhere right?

i guess it seems that he attracts it but i would still like to hang out with him sometimes because i am sure that someone would agree that they would be sick if they saw a dead person almost 7 times a week every week :oops: