Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Miyano-Sempai Part 1

This is another pairing fanfic, and it is my usual pairing (sorry shinrans) and it's modeled after this picture Miyano-Sempai :D now then, i have written the whole story, but its on my ipod and i'm too lazy to type it all up now, so i decided to do the beginning without much pairing and such, just a sort of background and a slight cliffhanger (tho by the title you should know what happens xD) do comment and critique (now if there's spelling errors, please don't go all, "Oh you have so many spelling errors, work on that" I do know how to spell, but my fingers sometimes slip up and hit one thing before the other or hit the wrong key and such. spelling errors are common when typing fast. now then, please enjoy ^^)

Things were looking up. The syndicate had been apprehended and Ai had gained the data she needed to create the antidote. Within a month after the eradication of the syndicate the antidote was complete, and Shinichi was able to return to being his usual teen self. Ai dressed as Conan one last time to be taken away to America by Edogawa Conan’s mother.

Shinichi was happily back in his second year of high school and he and Ran were hitting it off nicely. Ai on the other hand was still attending elementary school with the rest of the Detective Boys.

Now, two weeks after Shinichi was back to normal, still keeping everything secret from Ran, he was starting to feel guilty and went to consult with Ai.

As he headed over to the professor’s house and rung the doorbell, the Detective Boys answered with a bright, “Hello!”

He smiled and said, “Yo, is the professor here?” ~Kiel95

The Detective Boys let him pass as they ran to get the professor.

They looked up to Shinichi since he was an amazing and well known high school detective. They wanted to follow in his footsteps and be like him.

As they left, he walked over to the couch and plopped down, straight across from the straight faced child.

“Yo, Haiabra.”

She didn’t reply but he saw her give a slight head nod as she looked through a magazine.

“Oi… Haibara,” he said in slight exasperation.

She slowly looked up and raised an eyebrow, setting down her magazine and staring straight at him, waiting for him to speak.

He sighed deeply right before he said in a quick blurb, “I feel guilty about not telling Ran everything! I don’t know why you don’t want me to say anything to her, but without a proper reason it just feels wrong! I mean it’s not like the syndicate can get her anymore! They’re gone, done with, why are we still hiding it from her?”

She blinked slightly at the speed with which he spoke. He must’ve been thinking about it for quite a long while.

She slowly spoke in a calm tone, “There’s no guarantee all of the members have been taken care of. From what we know they have been… but we may never know if they syndicate is completely gone. I prefer to be cautious about such things. It’s your choice whether you tell Ran, but I expect that if you do, you make sure she keeps her mouth shut about it. I don’t want it to be spreading and then even more people being at a risk of being disposed of. It’s quite an unsavory thought.”

He slowly let it sink in and then replied in a slightly calmer tone, though still uneven, “Thanks Haibara. I just needed to know why you thought I shouldn’t tell. I don’t want to keep it from her forever, but I don’t necessarily want to put her at risk either.”

A slight smile tugged at Ai’s lips as she replied, “At least you aren’t as completely stupid as you used to be.”

His eye twitched, “Oi, Haibara, what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh nothing,” she replied with an obvious smirk, her mind wandering back to the London case where he’d been idiotic enough to take the spare pill for his return home just to talk with Ran and even confess.

He glared at her for a moment and opened his mouth to speak, but he was immediately cut off as the Detective Boys came running back into the room with the professor in tow.

“Oh Shinichi!” the professor said happily. “What can I do for you?”

Shinichi grinned and said with a delighted tone, “I just wanted to stop by and say hey. We don’t seem to talk as often and I thought it couldn’t hurt to stop by.” He was, of course, lying through his teeth. He had only needed to talk with Ai.

The professor smiled happily and they went to look at some of the inventions.

A while later Shinichi left and headed home. He was in a much better mood and reassured of the reason he shouldn’t tell Ran. Something else bothered him, but he pushed it to the back of his mind. With Ran he was able to accept what Ai had told him since it did make quite a bit of sense and was very logical and well thought out. That was one thing he could count on with when it came to Ai, Logic; even if she did use an overly sarcastic tone and poke fun at him every chance she received.

He plodded into his house and grabbed a cup of noodles for dinner, eating slowly and then heading off to work on homework. He was in such a good mood he failed to notice the figure that had entered his room and was sitting on his bed.

Suddenly he jumped when it said, “Hmm, not very observant now are we Kudo-kun?”

He spun around and stammered, “H-Haibara?! What the hell?!”

“I wasn’t sure if we finished our conversation from earlier since we were interrupted. I just wanted to see if there was anything else you wanted to ask. If not I’ll be heading home.” She hopped off the bed and headed for the door after a few moments of silence.

“Wait,” Shinichi started.

Ai halted and turned around asking, “What?” ~Kiel95

“Aren’t you going to change back?”

She smiled mischievously as she said, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t; but if I do, I need to wait a while. I can’t be disappearing so soon after Edogawa Conan left.”

“I see. Wait. So is that a yes or no?” he asked in slight confusion. She smiled cryptically and left.

He just slowly shook his head. He thought he’d figured her out long ago. Boy was he wrong. He still had no clue what went running through her mind, and he wasn’t necessarily sure he wanted to know.

~Kiel95

• Upvote 3

Wow x

its cool. My mind is kinda like her's according to my friend x

So hard to figure out x

does that mean you know what she's thinking?!? O_O what? what is it she's thinking? xD i wanna knooow :3

I believe she is thinking that

"Of course i will change back... just for you..."

or maybe not, but thats what i would be thinking x

hooo~ maybe you're right ;)

Oh, I saw that picture too! Though I don't think I favourited it... I usually just favorite drawings I like even if I disagree with the pairing... ... ... Your story is interesting, but the format is kind of hard to read. I couldn't distinguish easily between one paragraph and the next. For some reason, this story seems slower than the others you usually write. Less... action I might say. I dunno. I'll be reading, even if I'm not a ConAi. (I'm not as ferociously ShinRan anymore simply because my fandom's shifted to DraMione, so I don't mind ConAi/ShinShi.)

Oh, I saw that picture too! Though I don't think I favourited it... I usually just favorite drawings I like even if I disagree with the pairing... ... ... Your story is interesting, but the format is kind of hard to read. I couldn't distinguish easily between one paragraph and the next. For some reason, this story seems slower than the others you usually write. Less... action I might say. I dunno. I'll be reading, even if I'm not a ConAi. (I'm not as ferociously ShinRan anymore simply because my fandom's shifted to DraMione, so I don't mind ConAi/ShinShi.)

i'll put indents to make it easier xD and it seems slower cuz it's only the introduction xD its all typed up on my ipod in one long story... but i really didn't feel like typing it all up at once... so i just decided to go with that :3

i'll put indents to make it easier xD and it seems slower cuz it's only the introduction xD its all typed up on my ipod in one long story... but i really didn't feel like typing it all up at once... so i just decided to go with that :3

You can just send the stuff from your iTouch to your computer. That's what I do. I just typed up a three thousand word chapter of my DraMione story last night on it. ;D All I need to do is some minor editing and italicizes.

You can just send the stuff from your iTouch to your computer. That's what I do. I just typed up a three thousand word chapter of my DraMione story last night on it. ;D All I need to do is some minor editing and italicizes.

my problem is that i always want to make changes to my story, but when i send it, i just can't change it on my iphone... its like i need to retype it to make it the way i want... so i always retype xD if i'm worried i'll lose it i send it to myself in an email... but i never use the sent version, i always retype

(also, part two is up)