Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rukia Kurosaki

Sparrow's Art Thread (New Drawings Added)

I've seen in the past, especially using OHSHC, pictures and videos where someone simply changed hair and eye colors to make a group of characters into the ones they were interested in. I edited this Ouran High School Host Club photo into the characters from my novel, "Never Forgotten." Surprisingly, it worked pretty well, considering I've never drawn using my computer, and ended up simply using 'Paint,' which on my computer glitches a few times a minute, making the work take a long time~ xD

Original:

Ouran-ouran-high-school-host-club-29007418-468-351.jpg

My edit:

ouranedit.png

Changes and notes:

Mori: (changed to Osawa Minoru) Hair was changed to brown, eyes to one brown and one blue~

Honey: (changed to Natake Nizo) Hair changed to peach/orange, cute blush added~

Tamaki: (changed to Amari Seiji) Hair changed to darker blonde, blush added~

Kyouya: (changed to Hande Mura) Hair changed to blue-black, blush added~

Hikaru: (changed to Amari Kira) Hair changed to red-orange, eyes changed to blue~ (female in book)

Haruhi: (changed to Natake Rin) Hair changed to blue, eyes to green, barrettes added~

Kaoru: (changed to Amari Suki) Hair changed to peach/orange, static added (symbolising her decease)~ (female in book)

• Upvote 2

The drawing's not great, since I don't use this style of drawing, have never seen this character before I decided to draw her, and don't draw the human body... ever, really...

Here it is anyway~

reference gracia.png

Drawing:

004.jpg

• Upvote 3

Awright, here's my thread for the artwork I'm working on. It's mostly going to be pictures or reaction comics of the characters from the books and show I'm working on. They'll likely all be in anime style, although maybe I'll make a few realistic ones every once in a while~

Here's the first, a drawing of Edwin, a main character in the show I'm writing:

005-1.jpg

• Upvote 9

This is one of my tons of comics... This one features Natake Erru, my Detective Conan OC and the Black Org. member known as Amontillado. She becomes a classmate of Ran, Sonoko, and Sera, and is the youngest member of the BO at seventeen. She has short cropped hair, dyed the color of blood, and normally wears collared shirts and sometimes backward baseball caps, and constantly listens to and reads Edgar Allen Poe's stories and poems.

SCAN0005.jpg

• Upvote 1