No-chan call me:- Sai -chan

Jul-chan:- missaix-chan

M.m kun:- rose, lil girl or ma'am :P

Ktpt-kun:- recently calling me rose, Bfor he called me miss Ai

Kklt-chan:- Ai-chan

Misa-chan:-Ai-chan

Did I miss anybody up there? ^

I dont think (:

LOLZ. I used to be the nickname-maker here. :P The nicknames were quite strange... Like Chelsea is Azu-chan (Chelsea->sea->Blue->Azure->azu->Azu-chan!), IdentityUnknown is Giga or Pyre (Pyre was the one that stuck, how I got to Pyre is a completely different question... Pyre came from Vampyre and I forget how I got there...dry.gif), I had tons for Moho(like Goldie and such... I could dig them up, but I'm too lazy...)... But Moho-kun stuck. Kid the Phantom Thief was Sphi-kun... (but I never called him that.), and so on so on... I stopped making them a while ago. I wonder what nickname I'd get... People mainly just call me Aeyra or Aya-chan.

LOLZ. I used to be the nickname-maker here. :P The nicknames were quite strange... Like Chelsea is Azu-chan (Chelsea->sea->Blue->Azure->azu->Azu-chan!), IdentityUnknown is Giga or Pyre (Pyre was the one that stuck, how I got to Pyre is a completely different question... Pyre came from Vampyre and I forget how I got there...dry.gif), I had tons for Moho(like Goldie and such... I could dig them up, but I'm too lazy...)... But Moho-kun stuck. Kid the Phantom Thief was Sphi-kun... (but I never called him that.), and so on so on... I stopped making them a while ago. I wonder what nickname I'd get... People mainly just call me Aeyra or Aya-chan.

Goldie? *chokes*

I like the nickname I have on DCW... lia or lia chan is rather nice compared to my real name...

(I only hate the first part of my real name... though I'd much rather use both parts than just the second part)