Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

I'm the over-achieving older sister, and my little brother liked Rolo... XD

:P over-achieve and become a pain for your lil bro. As for Lelouch......If I didn't have a brand new monitor it would've been broken dry.gif

My friend finished Season 1 and started Season 2... But she hates R2 because Lelouch turned evil. Like, seriously, she refused to watch it. Me: D: I hate Lelouch too, but I still watched it! My Friend: I don't care. Lelouch turned evil, SO I REFUSE TO WATCH. (and he killed Euphie. Who was her favorite character.)

My friend finished Season 1 and started Season 2... But she hates R2 because Lelouch turned evil. Like, seriously, she refused to watch it. Me: D: I hate Lelouch too, but I still watched it! My Friend: I don't care. Lelouch turned evil, SO I REFUSE TO WATCH. (and he killed Euphie. Who was her favorite character.)

At least she's farther ahead then I am. :V

Halfway through season 1, and it's finally starting to hold my attention, good lord this show had a terribly boring start

If you're saying season 1 is boring, it's just the beginning.

One of the bad things in code geass that it moves a bit by bit, Like a whole episode for only one stupid thing. If they took the off-topic added things, I bet it'll have one season not two. =\