Detective Conan World
Amaranth

Code Geass

But Suzaku pwns Lelouch any day! Cuz Suzaku has SPINZAKU!!!! XDDDD

spinzaku.gif

Though in OVA 7, Lelouch- I mean Lelouko- makes an adorable girl. XD If I were a LelouchxSuzaku fangirl, I bet I would have freaked. Suzaku was hilarious in that. "Don't worry, Lelouch! You look lovely!" "SHUT UP SUZAKU!!!!!!!"

XD Yes... Suzaku was always...

Anyways, you should see the guide for fangirls...

Schneizel and Lelouch face off in a card game of the character trading cards... XD

67181.jpg

There ya go. :P

Can't see it. :/ It says to use links instead. :P 'sides, I'm still working on finishing reading that Code Geass fanfic! It's amazing! It portrays Lelouch and Suzaku perfectly! (though Suzaku doesn't appear till chapter 32...) I think of Lelouch as kind and good (but kind of petty) before he got Geass, so Dauntless really showed him how I saw him. I mean, it had me entertained even before the entrance of Suzaku (though you wouldn't believe how much more I love it because of his entrance- and because the author said he was actually her fav character. :3) and that has to be a huge accomplishment. I wouldn't have even watched R2 unless Suzaku was promised a part. :P Forced my friend to tell if Suzaku had a big role or not.

Chelsea were did you get that awesome sig !!!!

It's so epic ! <3

XD I looked up that pic because Lelouch looks so sexy... <3 XD

On the fangirl book thing I have, it has that pic and Schneizel (I think I spelled that wrong) with him... <3

Two new pictures of Akito Hyuga, Layla Malkal and an unknown female character from Code Geass: Akito the Exiled. The anime will be broadcasted soon, likely in early 2012.

http://kurisu.imouto.org/sample/a348eb7dd55e08e808a3a3fab0d55d59/moe%20196719%20sample.jpg

http://kurisu.imouto.org/sample/9cc84adc633541a1fa52194593e2de22/moe%20196683%20sample.jpg

Indeed Namu-kun !

Good observations !

+Rep !

Your so clever ...

I am one of the dumbest and dorkiest guy in my class but I'm one of the smartest 0_o ...

Indeed Namu-kun !

Good observations !

+Rep !

Your so clever ...

I am one of the dumbest and dorkiest guy in my class but I'm one of the smartest 0_o ...

Thanks >///< and I really don't think that :D

Those pictures are from the third series????

You're to nice Namu-kun ...

I do look epic though !

But I am to obsessed with grood grades ...

Which is a lie ...

I don't care about grades, i care about life .

If I ever see you IRL I will hug you out of nowhere !

THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER PART? :o :o :o

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And about the fangirl book... I don't have a link. :mellow: I bought it. It's HILARIOUS.

Those pictures are from the third series????

Yes. Those pictures are the official designs of three of the new characters from Code Geass' third series, Akito the Exiled. Clamp is also in charge of the original designs.

You're to nice Namu-kun ...

I do look epic though !

But I am to obsessed with grood grades ...

Which is a lie ...

I don't care about grades, i care about life .

If I ever see you IRL I will hug you out of nowhere !

Thanks ^///^

Yeah, everyone thinks that I'm obsessed with grades too, but I don't give a damn about them 'cause now I'm in a new school :D

You don't know how I look but I won't mind a hug out of nowhere :)

Another part? Without lelouch...lame >_>

Another part? Without lelouch...lame >_>

The story is set in 2017 on the european war front. It's likely that characters from Lelouch of the Rebellion will appear, but the main characters are new.

Only three characters have been revealed so far: Akito Hyuga (the main character, described as a Suzaku-type character. He's japanese soldier on mission in Europe), Layla Malkal (an european soldier, rumored to be french) and, on those pictures, a new unnamed female character.

Code geass - Lelouch = Suzaka story

Code geass - CC = Lelouch with no power

OMG I'd love it if CG were completely about Suzaku!!! <333333 He's the greatest!!! (epitome of awesomeness!) Unfortunately, Suzaku of the Counterattack doesn't have much translated (and is essentially the same manga with two more scenes.) and Lelouch still appears way too much. XP The only times I liked Lelouch in R1 was during Student Council stuff. Catching Arthur= awesomeness. Suzaku was still cooler though. (so I wouldn't care if there were no Lelouch in CG as long as there is Suzaku!! And Euphy. Those two are my fav R1 characters.) 

Oh, I drew Suzaku! :D I'm drawing Lelouch too (but that'll take another week or so- I'm starting to outline. :P) do that'll be out. Here's Suzaku:

suzaku_kururugi_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4f67vv.jpg

So the end result will be Suzaku holding the sword at Lelouch's neck (and small droplets of blood appearing) and Lelouch pointing a gun at Suzaku's head with the trigger halfway down. :3 I just thought that'd look so cool! XD

• Upvote 1

Wait,wait~~Lelouch and Suzaku were both born on 1997,right???

2000 ATB. (2000 Ascension Throne Britannia) They're 17 in 2017 ATB. (ATB is the rise of the first Britannian Emperor after he rose against Julius Caesar and won. Lelouch and Suzaku taught me. :3)