Detective Conan World
conanthekid

Top 10 anime/manga

To be fair, you'd have to rank it with the other long running anie only since obviously the short anime will usually have better animation, better pacing, themes more adapted to the adult viewers' interests etc.

To be fair I'm only considering plot related files. That puts it on par with most other series. If I included filler files the ranking would be off my charts >_>.

I haven't even WATCHED 25-30 anime series. mellow.gif Then again I've never considered myself a fan of anime to begin with, just a fan of random anime series to the point where I put the anime shows I like in the category of "general television" along with everything else (IE. Community, Parks and Recreation, etc.)

And no, I doubt I'll really go out of my way to watch any random anime on a whim. I have far, far too many hobbies and interests to focus on just one thing. icon_e_confused.gif

To be fair I'm only considering plot related files. That puts it on par with most other series. If I included filler files the ranking would be off my charts >_>.

Same here, DC is one of those shows that's good when it sticks to it's main plot, but it deviates from the main plot so much that it brings down the quality of the show as a whole

Same here, DC is one of those shows that's good when it sticks to it's main plot, but it deviates from the main plot so much that it brings down the quality of the show as a whole

Let's not forget, folks, Gosho isn't here for the main story, nor is he writing the series for the main story. The man would be perfectly content with just writing murder mysteries for the next hundred years. If there was a way for him to end the BO storyline ASAP and just do murder mysteries from now on, he would do it, believe me.

Let's not forget, folks, Gosho isn't here for the main story, nor is he writing the series for the main story. The man would be perfectly content with just writing murder mysteries for the next hundred years. If there was a way for him to end the BO storyline ASAP and just do murder mysteries from now on, he would do it, believe me.

That would be fine. But his problem is that it isn't just mystery. He is trying to write a mystery romance drama, and it isn't working... The BO plot files actually have the most mystery in them, and I mean no nonsense mystery. There is very little romance, there is only drama where there needs to be and there is actual mystery to solve... If he stuck to that or removed the nonmystery elements the series might be a whole lot better.

That would be fine. But his problem is that it isn't just mystery. He is trying to write a mystery romance drama, and it isn't working... The BO plot files actually have the most mystery in them, and I mean no nonsense mystery. There is very little romance, there is only drama where there needs to be and there is actual mystery to solve... If he stuck to that or removed the nonmystery elements the series might be a whole lot better.

Well, of course. But no one ever said he was any good at writing romance or drama. And alas, if he removed the non-mystery elements the series would be a whole lot shorter, and the checks would stop coming in...

i will rank it as the 1st ! >:DD

i had watched it for almost 1 year .. :)

this is the first time that i became an addict in conan even though i am now in the high schooL !! :)

so they think i became childish ! XDD

People thinks the same about me too... only i've been watching it for about 7 or 8 years :):D

'Fillerless' DC would be horrible, especially since, IMO, the plot is rather average nowadays.

But you can't deny that it would be a huge step up

But you can't deny that it would be a huge step up

And then the show would end early and people would be bitching about it ending so soon. No matter what you do, you can't win.

/"But I wouldn't." Good for you. That makes you one of a very small list of people.

And then the show would end early and people would be bitching about it ending so soon. No matter what you do, you can't win.

/"But I wouldn't." Good for you. That makes you one of a very small list of people.

There is a name for that list of people... They are called "Fansubbers"

Ohh I see.. I've watched more than 20 but Detective Conan is the BEST! Ermm.. How do you put another person's comment in your own comment and reply to it?? I don't know much about all these forums...

• Upvote 1

Ohh I see.. I've watched more than 20 but Detective Conan is the BEST! Ermm.. How do you put another person's comment in your own comment and reply to it?? I don't know much about all these forums...

That's called a Quote ...

Click on the reply button on the right bottom of the comment you want to Quote .

And please read the rules and other stuff in the site forum.

If I got it right theres a topic about how the things work.

If not ...

Then I made a mistake, but you can ask help in the same forum.

That's called a Quote ...

Click on the reply button on the right bottom of the comment you want to Quote .

And please read the rules and other stuff in the site forum.

If I got it right theres a topic about how the things work.

If not ...

Then I made a mistake, but you can ask help in the same forum.

Ohh! Thank you so much JustaL!

• Upvote 1

Hmm, Detective Conan comes second on my list, with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni coming first. I find it hard to believe that Detective Conan didn't even enter my Top 5 a year ago xD.

1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

2. Detective Conan

3. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

4. Clannad

5. K-ON

6. Lucky Star

7. Death Note

8. Fullmetal Alchemist

9. Rosario + Vampire

10. Code Geass

I think that of the length of the series as a positive rather than a negative. Being able to come up with interesting and novel tricks and cases proves how talented Aoyama Gosho is.