Detective Conan World
conanthekid

Top 10 anime/manga

I have watched Detective Conan for almost about 3 or 4 months. I watched many epsiodes and it is one of my favorites. If I had to rank Detective Conan I would rank it in 2nd or 3rd place...It is a very great anime/manga but too long almost 700 episodes and more than 70 volumes..

fb471f7e53b7e0_full.jpg

i will rank it as the 1st ! >:DD

i had watched it for almost 1 year .. :)

this is the first time that i became an addict in conan even though i am now in the high schooL !! :)

so they think i became childish ! XDD

If I made a list of my favorite anime, DC would probably be around 30 or so, Ano Hana is my number 1, followed by one piece, hanasaku iroha, fairy tail, nodame cantabile, angel beats, haruhi, DBZ, rainbow, and sora no woto

Its Defintely My #1 Choice

It's a tie for 1st place between Gungrave, Bokura Ga Ita & Detective Conan. I just hope the anime series doesn't drag on in the years to come. I'm ecstatic on how it will it play out in the end. The curtain must fall someday, and when it does, Let's hope it all comes together, and leaves us satisfied with the conclusion.

It's around 15 for me (I think... I haven't made a comprehensive list in a long time).... If even that high on my top 20... It has fallen quite a bit over the past few years...

And with my increasing interest in Seinen series its falling even faster...

For the record... its around 15 on my anime list... My manga list is closer to 40... >_>

It's around 15 for me.... If even that high on my top 20... It has fallen quite a bit over the past few years...

I remember when it was my number 1 show and I gave it a 10 on MAL, now it's like number 30 or so and I have it at a 6 now =x

I remember when it was my number 1 show and I gave it a 10 on MAL, now it's like number 30 or so and I have it at a 6 now =x

Yeah that sounds about right. So many things are wrong with the series that make it worse for the viewer... And there are so many better series out there.

To be fair, you'd have to rank it with the other long running anie only since obviously the short anime will usually have better animation, better pacing, themes more adapted to the adult viewers' interests etc.