Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

~should I or not?~

Heyya!

I ve been writing dc fanfiction since I'm A kid..

and I always let my uncle read it << anther fan of dc but not addicted like me xP

He always like em...

I bring him a new story every week when I visit him..

But..

I never complete the stories 4 some reason.. I really dunno why..

I also don't understand why ppl like my writing and teachers r happy from me? I guess it's normal and I'm nothing special ..

P.s My friends think I'm braging ):

So that's why I leave writing...

I don't show anyone my writing.. I ve writed more then 20 stories of dc but I delete em..

I also afraid from wat ppl will say..

I just can't..

But in other way I want 2 C wat will ppl say bout me I'm just so shy and it sucks..

And I cannot complete stories.. It's very compleXxx

Wat ya think?

I write or No?

Sure, you should write! ^_^ And I'm sure everyone would like your stories!! ^_^ Cuz, as you already know, we're all DC fans here.. :) I would love to read your stories, Miss Ai!! :D

U guyz cheered me up..

I'll sure write..

Okay I'm going to post an old story I didn't complete after few minz.. But the first part is too short >.<

hope u don't mind *-*

U guyz cheered me up..

I'll sure write..

Okay I'm going to post an old story I didn't complete after few minz.. But the first part is too short >.<

hope u don't mind *-*

I'm glad we did! ^_^ And we don't mind! :) Oh, and you mustn't double post, okay? ^_^'' Some people don't like it here (I'm not one of 'em..). Just use the MultiQuote at the bottom right corner of the post you wanna reply to, and then press the big green "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the page.. :P

U guyz cheered me up..

I'll sure write..

hope u don't mind *-*

I'm glad we did! ^^

And I can't wait to read it!

Like I said, my very first story was a "disaster" comparing to yours... So keep it up :D

You may not believe this but I've actually canceled 300+ stories (both fan-fic and non fan-fic), but I still write in my free time XD

You may not believe this but I've actually canceled 300+ stories (both fan-fic and non fan-fic), but I still write in my free time XD

I believe you. About 1,341 of my ideas went into the scrap heap.