• Rikkai~Kings
    • Hyoutei~Emperors
    • Higa~Dark Horses
    • Rokkaku~Beach Boys
    • Yamabuki~Lucky Desu!
    • Shitenhouji~Naniwa
    • St. Rudolph~Mizuki's little bishis
    • Fudomine~Underdogs
  2. 2. Should Seigaku have won Nationals?

• Yes, the Prince of Tennis has to win!
    • Heck no! Niou should have beaten Fuji, and Yukimura should never have had to play Echizen!
  3. 3. Is the player with the orange in Shin chapter 50 Ryoga?

• No, he's anime-only. Takeshi-sensei wouldn't do that to us. Plus on page... of chapter... it clearly says...
    • Yes, or at least it better be. Konomi better not be trolling us...

...I haven't commented on this thread?

Yes, I've watched PoT. Recently the episodes have been coming out really slow (for the new season) so I gave up after I finished the first season.

I agree ID, The new season lost my interest as well :mellow: It felt a little predictable and boring

I agree ID, The new season lost my interest as well :mellow: It felt a little predictable and boring

I'm pretty sure I watched it in about two weeks because as predictable as it was, I found it fun. The OVAs are what really kept me hooked though. I'm more of a fan of the newer Shin PoT though. I find that more interesting.

I'm pretty sure I watched it in about two weeks because as predictable as it was, I found it fun. The OVAs are what really kept me hooked though. I'm more of a fan of the newer Shin PoT though. I find that more interesting.

Me too...

The New Prince of Tennis has no plot... It's all fan service. I only read in hopes of seeing more Ryoma, Fuji, and Eiji. :P

The New Prince of Tennis has no plot... It's all fan service. I only read in hopes of seeing more Ryoma, Fuji, and Eiji. :P

The plot part hasn't really gotten there yet... it will once they get past the matches determining 1st stringers. At least I hope it does. Ah, I don't like Fuji or Ryoma. Eiji's cool though. My favorite from Seigaku is Momo, but my favorite overall is Niou~!

I'm SO glad he's a 1st stringer; he deserves it, being able to copy Tezuka to near perfection.

The plot part hasn't really gotten there yet... it will once they get past the matches determining 1st stringers. At least I hope it does. Ah, I don't like Fuji or Ryoma. Eiji's cool though. My favorite from Seigaku is Momo, but my favorite overall is Niou~!

I'm SO glad he's a 1st stringer; he deserves it, being able to copy Tezuka to near perfection.

There's a theory that Ryoga will show up... I don't even know who he is. After 65 chapters, you'd think you'd run into a plot... ... ... And I'm only there for Shuusuke, Ryoma, and Fuji. *nods* Shuusuke for being awesome, Ryoma for being just as awesome, and for Eiji being the funniest character and one of the coolest. Another reason for me liking Shuusuke and Ryoma is because I support FujiRyo. I don't actually want it to happen in the manga... But I love it in fanfiction.

There's a theory that Ryoga will show up... I don't even know who he is. After 65 chapters, you'd think you'd run into a plot... ... ... And I'm only there for Shuusuke, Ryoma, and Fuji. *nods* Shuusuke for being awesome, Ryoma for being just as awesome, and for Eiji being the funniest character and one of the coolest. Another reason for me liking Shuusuke and Ryoma is because I support FujiRyo. I don't actually want it to happen in the manga... But I love it in fanfiction.

Ah, Ryoga is anime only as of right now. He is Ryoma's adoptive brother that showed up in the first movie. Nanjirou took him in for a few years, and he later on ran away. Ryoma doesn't really remember who he is. It's the orange that kind of gives that hint.

65 chapters... but each chapter only shows a portion of a match. And they're shorter then the original manga chapters. So, that would give Konomi a little leeway.

I was there for Rikkai goodness. My OTP being YanagiNiou. They make such a dorky, sweet, pairing. It's so hard to find good fanfiction with them because of main pairings, but I've occasionally gotten a gift fic.

Ah, Ryoga is anime only as of right now. He is Ryoma's adoptive brother that showed up in the first movie. Nanjirou took him in for a few years, and he later on ran away. Ryoma doesn't really remember who he is. It's the orange that kind of gives that hint.

65 chapters... but each chapter only shows a portion of a match. And they're shorter then the original manga chapters. So, that would give Konomi a little leeway.

I was there for Rikkai goodness. My OTP being YanagiNiou. They make such a dorky, sweet, pairing. It's so hard to find good fanfiction with them because of main pairings, but I've occasionally gotten a gift fic.

I don't like Rikkai much... Except for Marui Bunta. Because Marui is just that cool. I like select characters from each school, and I like the most from Seigaku. My favorite characters (in order as best as I can get them) are: Ryoma, Fuji, Eiji, Momo, Marui, Shiraishi, Atobe, Oshitari, Yuuta, Kamio, and... a couple others, but I forget their names. :P They're the most entertaining to read about. Oh yeah, I like Saeki too. And these characters haven't had that much screentime compared to the characters I don't really like... TT.TT

And I'm only there for Shuusuke, Ryoma, and Fuji. *nods* Shuusuke for being awesome, Ryoma for being just as awesome, and for Eiji being the funniest character and one of the coolest. Another reason for me liking Shuusuke and Ryoma is because I support FujiRyo. I don't actually want it to happen in the manga... But I love it in fanfiction.

Aya-chan...did I ever told you that I love you?????????? <333333333333333333333333

I don't like Rikkai much... Except for Marui Bunta. Because Marui is just that cool. I like select characters from each school, and I like the most from Seigaku. My favorite characters (in order as best as I can get them) are: Ryoma, Fuji, Eiji, Momo, Marui, Shiraishi, Atobe, Oshitari, Yuuta, Kamio, and... a couple others, but I forget their names. :P They're the most entertaining to read about. Oh yeah, I like Saeki too. And these characters haven't had that much screentime compared to the characters I don't really like... TT.TT

yep From this i think there should be a personification thread about prince of tennis there are enough character's And mostly are cool one's.

I kind of pro-Rikkai... Marui was originally my favorite, but it shifted to Niou. I do the same, and I chose the most from Rikkai because they're like lethal bumblebees. :P

I don't like the fact that Ryoma has to win just about everything, and I don't like Fuji's counters. It's kind of god-modding in my opinion, and that's also why Yukimura annoys me to no extent.

Let's see... my favorites are: Niou as the ultimate first, Momo, Akaya, and Zaizen tying for second, Sanada, Eiji, Atobe, and Tezuka in the third tier, Kenya, Yanagisawa, Arai and Yuuta in fourth, Mizuki, Marui, and the Kisarazu twins winding it up in fifth. I also like Osamu-chan~ He's like a young Banji, and I LOVE that.

So, I'm currently in a good mood, though I wish I could see more of Hikaru... he's a freaking genius, and he gets no screen time.. it's unfair. And I wish Yukimura would go country hopping instead of Tezuka.

Shiten-ho-ho-ho-ji!!

My first ever cosplay was Echizen Ryoma back in 2009 KEKEKEKE /awesome face

sigh.... I miss those days when I was a huge bigass fan of Tenimyu. I was so fing crazy I spent like $1000 over dollars on PoT stuff orz orz

I stopped after yondaime graduated orz lol I kind of lost interest in godaime, but they seem pretty popular too. Ogoe Yuuki is very cute hahaha

Sakamoto Shougo I miss you~~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 Good luck on university entrance exams~

My old blog: astarine.blogspot.com

Shiten-ho-ho-ho-ji!!

My first ever cosplay was Echizen Ryoma back in 2009 KEKEKEKE /awesome face

sigh.... I miss those days when I was a huge bigass fan of Tenimyu. I was so fing crazy I spent like $1000 over dollars on PoT stuff orz orz

I stopped after yondaime graduated orz lol I kind of lost interest in godaime, but they seem pretty popular too. Ogoe Yuuki is very cute hahaha

Sakamoto Shougo I miss you~~~~~~~~~ <3 <3 Good luck on university entrance exams~

My old blog: astarine.blogspot.com

DON-DON DON-DON-DON.... SHITENHOJI!!!

I LOVE Tenimyu. Yondaime Seigaku(Mao Mao~) was the absolute best, as was Shodai Rikkai(MASA-CHAN), and Shitenhouji A(Harukawa Kuranoskue(Pfft) SATOPII); LOVED his Ecstasy dance in the Dream Lives, made me fall in LOVE with Shiraishi. And Satopii Zaizen and Takuya Kenya were just adorable.

Godaime's okay; I only watch for Ryuuki really. But the Final Rikkai made me fall in love all over again; LOVED Illusion so freaking much.

Those boys are freaking adorable!

prince_pf_tennis.jpgniou2.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

I demand Santa Shuusuke and Santa Ryoma to come to my house and bring me presents! XD And I want Eiji to follow them just because. XDXDXDXDXDXD

• Upvote 1

I demand Santa Shuusuke and Santa Ryoma to come to my house and bring me presents! XD And I want Eiji to follow them just because. XDXDXDXDXDXD

You can have Ryoma and Shuusuke, but Eiji is with me at the moment~ XDXDXDXD

DON-DON DON-DON-DON.... SHITENHOJI!!!

I LOVE Tenimyu. Yondaime Seigaku(Mao Mao~) was the absolute best, as was Shodai Rikkai(MASA-CHAN), and Shitenhouji A(Harukawa Kuranoskue(Pfft) SATOPII); LOVED his Ecstasy dance in the Dream Lives, made me fall in LOVE with Shiraishi. And Satopii Zaizen and Takuya Kenya were just adorable.

Godaime's okay; I only watch for Ryuuki really. But the Final Rikkai made me fall in love all over again; LOVED Illusion so freaking much.

Those boys are freaking adorable!

I think liking tenimyu was the best days of my life. HAHAH I had to much fun! I still have some tenimyu backstage of Yondaime and Higachuu Feat Rikkai and Ryoma vs. Atobe scenes in Hyotei SP in my iPod :'D

I think liking tenimyu was the best days of my life. HAHAH I had to much fun! I still have some tenimyu backstage of Yondaime and Higachuu Feat Rikkai and Ryoma vs. Atobe scenes in Hyotei SP in my iPod :'D

YES.

I have almost all of the first season on my iPod; I love it.

doesn't the new prince of tennis come out this anime season?

It does? I have to go watch the first episode! Ryoma-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him again!!!!!!! And Shuusuke!!!!! And Eiji!!!!!!!! I probably won't watch much farther than two or three episodes though. :P I have no patience for anime. And I really only liked the first few chapters. The rest are 'meh'.

It does? I have to go watch the first episode! Ryoma-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him again!!!!!!! And Shuusuke!!!!! And Eiji!!!!!!!! I probably won't watch much farther than two or three episodes though. :P I have no patience for anime. And I really only liked the first few chapters. The rest are 'meh'.

yea i know what u mean, and yea the new prince of tennis will be aired this winter season. I liked the first half and the last half felt pretty vanilla. However i am a tennis player and thus likes the show, even if its just to make prince of tennis jokes on the court lol