Detective Conan World
PuzzleSpell

DC Moves

Here's the topic: Just write the moves you see on Detective Conan you think is the more cool or you are likely most entertained or something like that. There are many of them, so probably you'd be confused, just like me.

The way Kid executes his plans by disguising himself as Saguru Hakuba in the 10th movie:Private Eyes' Requiem is one hell of a move. But I don't rate it the best, because honestly, I don't know what is the best. Or I will never know forever. I just chose it, cause I'm simply deeply amazed.

I like the move Ran does whenever she wants something badly or she "pretends" that she's not angry--she punches really hard on something, so hard that that thing is badly damaged. Like on the first episode, when Shinichi said something negative about Kogouro, she punched the concrete post and said that "Like I said, I am not mad about anything." The second one was when Ran wants to go somewhere (I'm not sure if it was a hotel, resort, or something), but Kogouro and Conan refused, she punched on their table, so the two have no choice but to go. But Kogouro whispered, "I never should have let her learn karate.", and Conan agreed with him. I was laughing very hard when I have watched those scenes because of the facial expressions of Conan and Kogouro everytime she does it.

I like the move Ran does whenever she wants something badly or she "pretends" that she's not angry--she punches really hard on something, so hard that that thing is badly damaged.

Yeah, caricature or exaggerations makes anime funny and cool. I like the expression of Kogoro when he is about to ride a helicopter or actually riding a helicopter.

Yeah, caricature or exaggerations makes anime funny and cool. I like the expression of Kogoro when he is about to ride a helicopter or actually riding a helicopter.

I agree. By the way, what is the expression of Kogorou when he is in a helicopter? I believe I haven't seen that episode/s yet. Could you attach the picture or send me the link where I can view it? Thanks.

I agree. By the way, what is the expression of Kogorou when he is in a helicopter? I believe I haven't seen that episode/s yet. Could you attach the picture or send me the link where I can view it? Thanks.

Nothing new about his expression, it's just the old comic but entertaining Kogoro expression. It's on the second movie.

Since watching it first, I've felt that the thirteenth movie (Ravenchaser) is the best of the movies. The Black Organization really kicks butt, but also gets kicked itself, and the action and suspense is quite gripping. However, the tenth movie (Private Eye's Requiem) is also pretty great, as well as the eighth (Magician of the Silver Sky). :> Most of the movies tie for fourth and etc. best though. They all have good points in them.

when conan point his finger and say "shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!"

that always give me a chill down my spine, especially when i have my headphones on and put sound on max.

that always give me a chill down my spine, especially when i have my headphones on and put sound on max.

I agree.

Yeah, indeed. It also looks very cool.

post-3318-12785695052343_thumb.jpg

do you mean this???