Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Do You Like?

You're classmates are like 10, right??? *facepalms*

---

I like replacing my guitar strings. :3

11 and 12, I'm younger than the rest of them due to my birthday.

----

Staying home and not going anywhere

those videos of colorblind people wearing the glasses that allow them see all colors for the first time

I should go get one right now lol :P Gah... I'm a red-green colorblind if some people out there do not know. :3 I cannot somewhat distinguish the darker shades of green and red from one another. It all just looks the same to me.

Anyways, his reactions are kinda find funny tho. :P And how the heck did he already know the name of the color of the pen, when wearing the thingy, if he was color blind since birth (assuming that he was since induced color blindness are super very rare)? I mean if I were him at that time I wouldn't know that it is pink but I would see that it is a different color from what I used to see.

11 and 12, I'm younger than the rest of them due to my birthday.

----

Staying home and not going anywhere

Well, I just hope you're not my younger sister :P She's the same age as you lol

-----

I like it when my hair is just mediumly short

I should go get one right now lol :P Gah... I'm a red-green colorblind if some people out there do not know. :3 I cannot somewhat distinguish the darker shades of green and red from one another. It all just looks the same to me.

Anyways, his reactions are kinda find funny tho. :P And how the heck did he already know the name of the color of the pen, when wearing the thingy, if he was color blind since birth (assuming that he was since induced color blindness are super very rare)? I mean if I were him at that time I wouldn't know that it is pink but I would see that it is a different color from what I used to see.

I didn't know that actually  :o 

They do look pretty neat! They're fairly pricey though unfortunately (approx. $400 holy crap) Considering how there's probably a huge demand for them though so perhaps they'll be more affordable in the future. 

Seeing colors you had no idea even existed has to be pretty overwhelming. And I don't know.. The markers looked like sharpies and as far as I know even colored sharpies don't have color listed on them. I don't think he said what type of color blindness he has so maybe the two shades look different him and that's how he's able to distinguish them...? (he was pushing the glasses out of his eyes a couple times so he could compare things)

Waking up early in the morning yet being able to stay up late at night

----

I didn't know that actually  :o 
They do look pretty neat! They're fairly pricey though unfortunately (approx. $400 holy crap) Considering how there's probably a huge demand for them though so perhaps they'll be more affordable in the future. 

Seeing colors you had no idea even existed has to be pretty overwhelming. And I don't know.. The markers looked like sharpies and as far as I know even colored sharpies don't have color listed on them. I don't think he said what type of color blindness he has so maybe the two shades look different him and that's how he's able to distinguish them...? (he was pushing the glasses out of his eyes a couple times so he could compare things)

Gah... so unaffordable D: Hope that they become affordable, as you said, in the future.

Yeah, haha, I wonder what it actually feels like seeing colors. I'll probably go crazy xD

Well, I rewatched the beginning of the video and he said that he sees pink clearly 'sometimes'.

Edited by .MK.

Gah... so unaffordable D: Hope that they become affordable, as you said, in the future.

Yeah, haha, I wonder what it actually feels like seeing colors. I'll probably go crazy xD

Well, I rewatched the beginning of the video and he said that he sees pink clearly 'sometimes'.

I saw the post on tumblr where I originally heard about the glasses from again recently and they apparently used to be more expensive so it sounds like as time goes on the price will continue to drop which is good! You can even get the glasses with your actual eyeglass prescription if you have one which is pretty neat.

It sounds like it would be really overwhelming to suddenly see colors you had no idea even existed! Color's literally everywhere so seeing things so differently from how you're used to seeing them would probably be pretty mind-blowing haha 

I saw the post on tumblr where I originally heard about the glasses from again recently and they apparently used to be more expensive so it sounds like as time goes on the price will continue to drop which is good! You can even get the glasses with your actual eyeglass prescription if you have one which is pretty neat.

It sounds like it would be really overwhelming to suddenly see colors you had no idea even existed! Color's literally everywhere so seeing things so differently from how you're used to seeing them would probably be pretty mind-blowing haha 

Theory of Supply and Demand :3

Anyways, I dun think it's currently available in my country but I'm pretty sure it'll be available worldwide soon.

Yeah, thing is it's impossible to imagine a color that you do not know. So it'll be really overwhelming to see a color that you weren't able to see from the start.

historic grist mills

Theory of Supply and Demand :3

Anyways, I dun think it's currently available in my country but I'm pretty sure it'll be available worldwide soon.

Yeah, thing is it's impossible to imagine a color that you do not know. So it'll be really overwhelming to see a color that you weren't able to see from the start.

Yeah, I can't imagine they don't have plans to make those glasses available worldwide. I have no idea what kind of process it takes to be able to sell things internationally though so maybe it just takes a surprisingly long time to get that sorted out. 

It is. Despite knowing that certain colors mix together to create other colors, you still don't have any sort of reference of what that new color would look like. (and that's not even taking into account all the different shades of the mixed color) Seeing a new color has to be really cool though after you get over the initial shock.