Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

What Do You Like?

Ramen (shio *swooooon*) and works of fiction involving space-time travelling shenanigans (part of the reason why I want to watch Steins;Gate but I'm laaaaazy)

Ramen (shio *swooooon*) and works of fiction involving space-time travelling shenanigans (part of the reason why I want to watch Steins;Gate but I'm laaaaazy)

Definitely find the motivation to watch it soon.  Kenzi would agree, since she's the one who got me to watch it in the first place.

WATCH IT

WE COULD BECOME GREAT FRIENDS

AND IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

loljk, it's a really good show and I'd be wasting energy trying to advocate it any further because the show lives up to expectations and beyond, no doubt about it.

Definitely find the motivation to watch it soon.  Kenzi would agree, since she's the one who got me to watch it in the first place.

x10

Lw46AQr.png?1

sorry I had to

I'm busy for one day playing video games, watching anime, and attending my high school graduation ceremony (that last one's not very important) and I miss out on a perfect opportunity.

1b0.gif

H-h-here, have an upvote anyway, b-baka...

stash-1-50eb6ff24b8a2.gif