Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

~fav singer of dc is?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Fav singer of dc openings or endings or movie themes?

• B'z
    • Mai kuraki
    • Rina aiuchi
    • Zard
    • Others? *if ur a mem post em below!*
    • U-ka
    • Garnet Crow
    • Breakerz
    • Hundred Percent Free
    • Naifu
    • ↑THE HIGH-LOWS↓
    • Ziggy
    • TWO-MIX
    • Aya Kamiki
    • Koshi Inaba

Hi!!!

Just wondering.....^^

which is ur fav singer of dc openings, endings,movie themes,

I support rina aiuchi!!!! She is sooooo talented! Like In her song dream X dream,start, I can't stop my love for you and many other good songs!!

Mai kuraki is very talented toooo?! Like in her songs.. Tomorrow Is the last time, growing of my heart,love for you and many others ?like the song with rina aiuchi in movie 11

What bout Zard ? Very talented band! Like their song kaze no lalala, opening 13 And many others?

And B'z? Their current opening song *don't wanna lie* Is just veryyyyy kool !!

And u-ka -San? She is brilliant! I listened to Japanese rap for first time in her song! Opening 19!! She is so kool her songs made me dance!

My fav will b rina , Mai

Wat bout U? Go ahead tell me urs! Don't forgot to vote for ur fav singer too!!

• Upvote 1

TWO-MIX and GARNET CROW.

BTW, isn't this in the wrong section? ali_077.gif

Which section u want it go at Moho-San? * angry face u knw I'm new here don't just tell say 2 me something's like that,. :L

Koshi Inaba never sang solo for DC... You should take him off the list and leave it as B'z. OR change all the group acts to just be the lead singer.

That said, B'z are the best.

Koshi Inaba never sang solo for DC... You should take him off the list and leave it as B'z. OR change all the group acts to just be the lead singer.

That said, B'z are the best.

Actually, he did. Koshi Inaba sang the 16th ending entitled "Overture" which was used only for episodes 300-306.

Actually, he did. Koshi Inaba sang the 16th ending entitled "Overture" which was used only for episodes 300-306.

Really??? This is what I get for barely paying attention to the anime... Granted 304 was awesome.

-Checks ANN- Wow... Alright... I guess that means its time to rewatch 304 which was the best episode in that time span.

My run down of the major artists:

(Note: I am judging these bands on their songs in general, not just the ones featured in DC openings, endings, and movies)

5. Zard

She is a very talented singer no doubt about that. Unfortunately she passed away a few years ago and can not continue to create great music. But she did manage to make some great songs, all of which are memorable. I place her fifth mainly because she has only had one or two songs that I truly can not get enough of, while the rest are okay.

4. Rina Aiuchi

Very talented singer, just a pity she retired last year. But her final album, Last Scene, has some great songs in it. Her older songs are good as well, but not as good as her most recent songs. I place her fourth only because I don't think her songs can compare to number three, two and one.

3. Mai Kuraki

She's a very gifted singer with some pretty darn good songs outside of DC. She can sing both sad and happy songs, with a huge range of variety. She's still young and she's already made so much progress I'm sure she'll do even better in years to come. I place her third because, though she has some good songs, she doesn't have a huge amount of songs compared to other artists and she doesn't make new albums or singles and fast as other artists.

2. B'z

Really close to first, this is my favorite male Japanese band. And I think most of the world agrees, because B'z tours to all corners of the globe and racks up huge numbers of views on YouTube for a foreign band (their C'mon PV surpassed 1,000,000 views in only a matter of weeks). They have a huge variety and they're getting better and better as the years go on. I place B'z a close second only because their main stream songs are good, but their not so well known songs are poor in comparison.

1. Garnet Crow

My favorite DC artist of all time by a slim margin. GC has amazing talent and can sing some extremely sad songs (Rainy Soul) and also some extremely happy songs (Smiley Nation). Their skill goes past even the advertised and famous songs. Some of their not so well known songs that have fallen beneath the radar are equally as good, if not even better. For example, the songs Nora; Candy Pop; Wish; Crier Girl, Crier Boy (Ice Cold Sky); Strangers; and The Crack-Up are all songs that are worth hearing. I place this band first due to this fact, and also because it's something I find the other artists couldn't achieve.

My run down of the major artists:

(Note: I am judging these bands on their songs in general, not just the ones featured in DC openings, endings, and movies)

5. Zard

She is a very talented singer no doubt about that. Unfortunately she passed away a few years ago and can not continue to create great music. But she did manage to make some great songs, all of which are memorable. I place her fifth mainly because she has only had one or two songs that I truly can not get enough of, while the rest are okay.

4. Rina Aiuchi

Very talented singer, just a pity she retired last year. But her final album, Last Scene, has some great songs in it. Her older songs are good as well, but not as good as her most recent songs. I place her fourth only because I don't think her songs can compare to number three, two and one.

3. Mai Kuraki

She's a very gifted singer with some pretty darn good songs outside of DC. She can sing both sad and happy songs, with a huge range of variety. She's still young and she's already made so much progress I'm sure she'll do even better in years to come. I place her third because, though she has some good songs, she doesn't have a huge amount of songs compared to other artists and she doesn't make new albums or singles and fast as other artists.

2. B'z

Really close to first, this is my favorite male Japanese band. And I think most of the world agrees, because B'z tours to all corners of the globe and racks up huge numbers of views on YouTube for a foreign band (their C'mon PV surpassed 1,000,000 views in only a matter of weeks). They have a huge variety and they're getting better and better as the years go on. I place B'z a close second only because their main stream songs are good, but their not so well known songs are poor in comparison.

1. Garnet Crow

My favorite DC artist of all time by a slim margin. GC has amazing talent and can sing some extremely sad songs (Rainy Soul) and also some extremely happy songs (Smiley Nation). Their skill goes past even the advertised and famous songs. Some of their not so well known songs that have fallen beneath the radar are equally as good, if not even better. For example, the songs Nora; Candy Pop; Wish; Crier Girl, Crier Boy (Ice Cold Sky); Strangers; and The Crack-Up are all songs that are worth hearing. I place this band first due to this fact, and also because it's something I find the other artists couldn't achieve.

I would challenge your "I place B'z a close second only because their main stream songs are good, but their not so well known songs are poor in comparison," but doing so would take all day because of the sheer number of awesome B'z songs. Magic, In The Life and the Circle are all AMAZING albums (and I mean flat out amazing, not a bad song on them). C'mon was made to lift spirits, and while its not their best album has some amazing songs on it.

Hell if the B'z did not make consistently good music, they wouldn't have remained #1 since 1990. As in everything they have released since late 1990 has been #1 on Oricon.