Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Video Game You Played?

Also playing pokemon soulsilver. beated the entire game and is currently EV training legendary pokemon.

There's no point in that. If you play through the game naturally, your team becomes as strong as an EV trained one. At least, that's my experience.

Currently playing Pokemon Emerald... and failing at miserably at trying to beat the 7th gym -.- And I used to play Super Smash Bros Brawl, but I got bored of Subspace and trying to get these impossible trophies so I stopped xP

Restart Emerald, then fight every pokemon you come across. Don't try to avoid tall grass. That=over -leveling easily.

Moho, if you play through the game naturally, then your pokemon will have unwanted EVs. From experience.

Restart Emerald, then fight every pokemon you come across. Don't try to avoid tall grass. That=over -leveling easily.

I fight the Elite Four way under-leveled, and I win every time. I normally don't reach Lv. 100 unless I go solo Elite Four battles! happy.gif But with time, like my current Black team, all my Pokemon become Lv. 100. Then I go hunting for online battles.

Moho, if you play through the game naturally, then your pokemon will have unwanted EVs. From experience.

What do you mean by that?

Just pokesav so that you have your nature, your evs-have to be legal or everyone will call you cheater. Also pokesav can help you get IVs.

Um... Back on topic?

Anyway, I just started Pokemon White (thank god!) and I made it just in time for the Liberty Ticket event! I didn't get very far, and my parents won't let me play it much. I have to sneak it at like midnight every night if I'm expecting to go anywhere.

Um... Back on topic?

Anyway, I just started Pokemon White (thank god!) and I made it just in time for the Liberty Ticket event! I didn't get very far, and my parents won't let me play it much. I have to sneak it at like midnight every night if I'm expecting to go anywhere.

I made that event, barely. I have Pokemon Black, though, so yeah.

My bad. The event was extended to April 27th. For those interested...

Anyway, Pokemon White is still amazing, and my goal is to get a white trainer card, but it's really hard. Harder than any of the other games. I have to get to work before the sixth generation comes out...

Gamecube: Mario Kart Double Dash. Super fun :lol: but not as good as the Wii one or Nintendo 3D Ds

Nintendo Dsi: Mario Kart, Super Mario, Mario Kart. Can't beat these levels though :(

XBOX: Hoping to get Fancy Pants Adventures 3. Heard it was better than the ones the creator made and posted on the Web.

Why do a lots of peoples here play mostly Pokemon, i played it a long time ago. Now i play all kind of game: JRPG, horror, adventure, strategy, FPS... except MMO game.

Anyone here interested in Alice: Madness Returns ?

Why do a lots of peoples here play mostly Pokemon, i played it a long time ago. Now i play all kind of game: JRPG, horror, adventure, strategy, FPS... except MMO game.

Anyone here interested in Alice: Madness Returns ?[/quote]

I lol'd when you said that and look at the pic of Haibara.

It goes so well...

Anyone here interested in Alice: Madness Returns ?

I lol'd when you said that and look at the pic of Haibara.

It goes so well...

Heh, it does :lol:

I am currently playing the Gears of War 3 Beta. :b

But I am waiting for a DETECTIVE Game called LA NOIR. (Rockstar, the creators of GTA developed it.)

Can't wait for it, it comes in May. :D

I also want to play Pokemon Yellow again because all of the Pokemon games. . . :x

I am currently playing the Gears of War 3 Beta. :b

But I am waiting for a DETECTIVE Game called LA NOIR. (Rockstar, the creators of GTA developed it.)

Can't wait for it, it comes in May. :D

I also want to play Pokemon Yellow again because all of the Pokemon games. . . :x

I read previews about LA NOIR, it seems to be a very awesome game. Unfortunately i don't have a PS3 or Xbox360, i wish this game was on PC too.