Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Video Game You Played?

The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess ^_^

I WANT THAT GAME. TuT

The last game I played is Midnight Club: Los Angeles~ I missed it.

I've been playing way too many video games recently.  I just finished FE: Awakening (Lucina and Robin in Smash Bros hype!) and today I worked on finishing Pokemon White 2's campaign so I can finally move on to Y.  Theoretically White 2 was the last game I touched just a few hours ago, but I'll be playing some Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations tonight.  I guess I plan on starting a Lunatic run in Awakening when I find the time, but damn I need to find a more productive hobby.

I've been playing way too many video games recently.  I just finished FE: Awakening (Lucina and Robin in Smash Bros hype!) and today I worked on finishing Pokemon White 2's campaign so I can finally move on to Y.  Theoretically White 2 was the last game I touched just a few hours ago, but I'll be playing some Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations tonight.  I guess I plan on starting a Lunatic run in Awakening when I find the time, but damn I need to find a more productive hobby.

I agree.

I bought so many games for 3DS, and I haven't even touched them at all. I better start working on my FE:A as well and I better finish White 2 (I barely started playing it when I let it go to play DanganRonpa). And I'm waiting for the release of Super DanganRonpa 2's English version. I'm excited.

I also found a SAO game for PSVita, I plan to buy that next time, along with some HyperDimension Neptunia games. But I'm promising myself that I won't buy a new game until after I finish the games I have right now ^_^

The last game I played was Clash of Clans. I checked my base and found out I was raided, so I attacked them using Revenge.