Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Video Game You Played?

What's so fun about FB anyway? None of the games are fun...(at least according to Monsi and me myself)

lol mah I don't play the games I just use FB which I call playing the FB and yes the games are totally boring specially farm ville

I'm currently playing Pokemon Pearl for the DS. I would have been playing for three years by March 26, 2011. I've stockpiled in 347 hours of game play (not joking), got my National Pokedex to 415, have a silver colored trainer card, and have a total of over 30 shiny Pokemon. You can consider me a Pokemaniac.

I'm a total poke-maniac as i have almost every Pokemon ever made

I have Pokemon blue, red, yellow, crystal, gold, silver, fire red, pearl, diamond, platinum, emerald, ruby, sapphire, heart gold, soul silver, black and white (the last four are extremely new & just came this year in america)

Also the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series (still missing a few)- Red Rescue and Blue Rescue Teams, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky

I'm a total poke-maniac as i have almost every Pokemon ever made

I have Pokemon blue, red, yellow, crystal, gold, silver, fire red, pearl, diamond, platinum, emerald, ruby, sapphire, heart gold, soul silver, black and white (the last four are extremely new & just came this year in america)

Also the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series (still missing a few)- Red Rescue and Blue Rescue Teams, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky

You got Black and White!? Holy Saint Francis! I'm getting it in April for my birthday! I can't wait for it! High five! Another Pokemon fan!

I'm currently playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit on the PS3. It's really fun! I used to do Pokemon, but then it got so repetitive... (Congratulations! You won! No duh! I have level 100 pokemon vs. a stupid lv. 70 who's weaker than me! Who was supposed to win?)

Oh man! Pokemon fan? Me too!

Any way:

PS3:Call of duty Black OP

Laptop:Surfing the web

Wii:Epic Mickey

Xbox360 kinnect: dance

iPod touch: Apps

Dsi:Pokemon soulsiver(I'm getting Pokemon black 4 my b-day)

yup, although i have Pokemon black and white i like Pokemon mystery dungeon much more

Really?! I'm not a big fan of the Mystery Dungeon games, but the main series I love. I can't wait to get my copy of White (Zekrom looks so epic!).

Nigger Ops is garbage, just like Modern Warfail. Bad Company 2 is WAY better. For many reasons. Anybody here loved Heavy Rain?

C'mon, Modern Warfare's not that bad, both BC and CoD are my favorite series.

I would love to play Heavy Rain, but i don't have a PS3 :(

But i played Fahrenheit (aka Indigo Prophecy) from the same studio develope Heavy Rain. It has similar gameplay, have you played it ?

Yeah, yeah. It's true, and I have played it. CoD games are rated only taking into consideration one thing, the online. Garbage, people online are stupid noob bitches. You don't see any noob bitches in Battlefield games, unlike in CoD games. CoD games are pure bullcrap.