Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Video Game You Played?

Simple, just post the last video game you played. If it was a PC game, say so! Console game? Name the console!

I played some Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires a few days ago on the XBox 360. I love the Dynasty Warriors series. 4 is the greatest one, bar none. The new one, 6, REALLY sucked though. I REALLY hope they fix up the junk in the new one coming out...

My brother was stuck at the Great Tiger for a LONG time. I think he's at Mr. Dream now.

I remember in the NES version, Great Tiger used to OWN me. It was so weird, I could kick the crap out of Bald Bull, but Great Tiger I could never beat as often as I'd like to say. That one move by the Great Tiger, his special move in the NES version, was impossible to dodge for me. My brother says he's just as hard on the Wii version, even harder, like you say.

I'm sure that was a ninja-related video game. It just so happens that I forgot about it... Hmmm... Something like I-Ninja but isn't I-Ninja.

Figured I would start a thread for people to talk about what they're currently playing, and you guys can even update us on if you've made any good progress, beat a game, or are starting a new one.

GBA: Playing Super Mario Advance 4, but mostly because it gives me my SMB3 fix. I've already scored the maximum number of points I can get for both Mario and Luigi. :lol:

DS: The Legendary Starfy. Though to be fair, it's been a while since I last played it. I should re-pick that up soon.

NES: I WAS playing Baseball Simulator .1000 until my USB controller died out on me after a whopping five months of extremely scattered usage... I swear, they make those things crappier and crappier as the years go by.

Haven't been playing anything on the major consoles recently, though. What about you guys?

I finished playing Pokemon Colleseum on Gamecube a while ago, and started playing Pokemon XD. Then the CD broke and now I can't play. :(

I'm also playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on PS2.

I also plan on playing Super Mario 64 soon. It was too hard for me when I was little. I havn't picked that thing up in ages! (hopefully, it still works...)

I can't possibly list all of them. I am the type of person who plays what I feel like playing. So, I am currently in the middle of a lot of PC and WII games. My favourite is Zelda(playing it again and again), Transformers(trying to unlock all the hidden stuffs....), etc.

I actually have a Playstation 1 Console (the first one). And I actually have a lot of games, but I can't finish them all since my memory card's battery is dead. A new button cell battery costs about 100 pesos (roughly $ 2).

I also play PC games, namely GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Plants vs. Zombies, World of Goo, and some others.

GTA Vice City: Finished all missions, but not 100% complete because of hidden packages, unique jumps, etc.

GTA San Andreas: I'm probably in the middle.

Plants vs. Zombies and World of Goo: Finished 100%.

I've always wanted to play GTA IV, but I cannot find someone who has an installer, and my computer cannot take that game since, from what I've heard, it needs high specifications. And my computer doesn't even meet one of them.

I am in the middle of playing a few games that I haven't passed in a while. Final Fantasy XIII, Uncharted one and two, Assassin's Creed one, two and Brotherhood, and a bunch others. Anyone like that too? You are playing a game you really like when all of a sudden another game you like comes out and start that one. Get me?