Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

Einstein's Puzzles

Lol I'm err... Very bored right now so, I shall erm... Post some of this person's riddles :P It's not exactly like it shd be since I randomly thought of it :P try solving it without checking in the Internet. Lol. The simpler you are, the easier you can solve it. So, think simple.

Here goes:

A man looked at a portrait and said these words~

"I have no brother or sister. Incidentally, this person's father, is my father's son~"

Note the first thing you think of~ :P

Now answer this: Who is the person in the portrait?

The Answer

The person in the portrait is that person himself. "that person's father, is my father's son" Since that person has no siblings, he's talking about himself.

I also have two of Einstein's puzzles, but never bothered figuring them out.

Planets Large and Small

Kate and Shireen are making a classroom model of the solar system. Mercury, the smallest planet, has a diameter of 3,000 miles. Jupiter, the largest planet, has a diameter of 88,700 miles. The girls have decided to use a pea measuring 0.5 cm in diameter as the Mercury model.

Using the same scale, what size, to the nearest whole centimeter, should the diameter of the Jupiter model be?

The Answer

The person in the portrait is that person himself. "that person's father, is my father's son" Since that person has no siblings, he's talking about himself.

I also have two of Einstein's puzzles, but never bothered figuring them out.

Planets Large and Small

Kate and Shireen are making a classroom model of the solar system. Mercury, the smallest planet, has a diameter of 3,000 miles. Jupiter, the largest planet, has a diameter of 88,700 miles. The girls have decided to use a pea measuring 0.5 cm in diameter as the Mercury model.

Using the same scale, what size, to the nearest whole centimeter, should the diameter of the Jupiter model be?

Answer to the answer:

Substitute himself to the equation :P See if its correct? :P This is a very general answer that many people will give :P

that person [this made me think if Anokata] is the person's SON. :mrgreen: like, the son of the person who is talking. That person[the son]'s father [the person speaking], is my father's [grandpa]'s son [the speaker!]

uhh... the person in the portrait would be himself? Because he has no brothers or sisters and the person in the portrait's father is his father's son.

Lol I'm err... Very bored right now so, I shall erm... Post some of this person's riddles :P It's not exactly like it shd be since I randomly thought of it :P try solving it without checking in the Internet. Lol. The simpler you are, the easier you can solve it. So, think simple.

Here goes:

"I have no brother or sister. Incidentally, this person's father, is my father's son~"

Lol.. :lol: At first I got scared since I'm a disaster with family patterns. I always get lost when someone talks about family relationships. (To tell the truth, now I'm a bit proud of myself :P )Yay that was easy! ^_^

Is the ''person speaking'' the son of the ''person mentioned'' in the portrait? Don't know how to put it better :unsure:

Thanks for posting it KKLT ^_^

read REALLY carefully. :P this is a question where every normal person would be tricked to reply "himself" :P

Okay... I will read it again. *sigh*

Here goes:

Draws on Paper:

the man's father

Person in the portrait's father - aka the man

(Person in the portrait)

Ah~ so it's the man's son!

Lol.. :lol: At first I got scared since I'm a disaster with family patterns. I always get lost when someone talks about family relationships. (To tell the truth, now I'm a bit proud of myself :P )Yay that was easy! ^_^

Is the ''person speaking'' the son of the ''person mentioned'' in the portrait? Don't know how to put it better :unsure:

Thanks for posting it KKLT ^_^

:P Hmmm... XD You have turned it the other way around :P Look below for answer.

Okay... I will read it again. *sigh*

Draws on Paper:

the man's father

Person in the portrait's father - aka the man

(Person in the portrait)

Ah~ so it's the man's son!

THATS RIGHT! XD You got it! XD

Here goes:

it is the person's son :)

here is a very simple one ....

a guy and his dad were in a car and they made an accident ... The dad was dead and the son was transported to the hospital to have an operation ... the surgeon said ... " i can't do this :( he is my son ... " so who was that surgeon ?????

here is a very simple one ....

a guy and his dad were in a car and they made an accident ... The dad was dead and the son was transported to the hospital to have an operation ... the surgeon said ... " i can't do this :( he is my son ... " so who was that surgeon ?????

surgeon is boys mother .