Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Aeyra

Detective Conan iPod Case

Look at it! Isn't it awesome?

photo.JPG

(that took forever... I ran out of attachment space and so I uploaded to a website I use just for uploading and then it took forever to turn around. What a pain in the... ... neck.) (BTW, I have no idea what it says. My dad told me earlier, but I forgot.)

Oh, it's cool! :D And I see you've got some DC mangas there on the table (or whatever it is.. Can't really see it.. :P)!! :D

Yup! My dad just came back last night and he brought me some DC stuff! It's volume 70 in Chinese and the first volume of the Movie 7 movie novel! It's colored!!!!

Hehe, I'm glad!! :D What does he think of DC?

Well, he doesn't like or dislike it I'm pretty sure. He's completely neutral. He only reads business books anyways, so...

Well, he doesn't like or dislike it I'm pretty sure. He's completely neutral. He only reads business books anyways, so...

Oh, hehe, well.. My parents wouldn't really care.. But sometimes my father makes fun of me that I like manga/anime!! <_<:lol:

<_<

Oh, you're jealous, huh?! :P

@Chelsea- I'm pretty sure they sell them on Asian equivalents of eBay. :P But isn't it cute? Since I'm on an iTouch, I can't multistory so I'm doing this.

@Good Nazo no Kage- Well you wouldn't find it with me! :D

@Moho-kun- :P

@Pyre- I bet you can find one. You did say you were going to China, right?

@Sayomi- I know, right! I'm so happy my dad's back! I haven't seen him in months! And he brings me DC stuff!

@Chelsea- I'm pretty sure they sell them on Asian equivalents of eBay. :P But isn't it cute? Since I'm on an iTouch, I can't multistory so I'm doing this.

@Good Nazo no Kage- Well you wouldn't find it with me! :D

@Moho-kun- :P

@Pyre- I bet you can find one. You did say you were going to China, right?

@Sayomi- I know, right! I'm so happy my dad's back! I haven't seen him in months! And he brings me DC stuff!

Haha, you're lucky your dad's home :P My dad hasn't been back from China in a while xP

Haha, you're lucky your dad's home :P My dad hasn't been back from China in a while xP

Is he coming back for the holidays?