Detective Conan World
Ranger

Bleach

The lack of series in the manga/anime thread needs to be fixed.

I'm a pretty big Bleach fan, the series definitely has its flaws, especially as of late, but I still enjoy it.

The one thing Bleach does do right is it's characters: cool personalities and awesome development.

So yup, this thread is for discussing anything bleach: battles, fave chars, current stories..

I've caught up to the manga, and this fullbring arc is really bad >_< hopefully once Ichigo gets his powers back we'll see a real arc.

Also, Tite Kubo released some new fanbook thing, similar to the Conan Drill Book, that was based off the Espada, and answers a lot of questions regarding the fates of the Arrancar, including Ulquiorra and Harribel.

My favorite character is Ulquiorra, some other people I like are Rukia, Grimmjow, Byakuya, Tousen, Stark, Halibel, and Zaraki.

I've watched this anime. but not really like it.

I like a character whose hair is white and a short person (not know his name) :P

Toshirou Hitsugaya: the epitome of a fan girl's desire :P

Toshiro is my favorite captain. But Mayuri comes pretty close... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!!

So... Do you guys think Orihime is annoying? 'Cause pretty much everyone else in the world does.

Yeah I think she should be wiped off the face of the earth, Ichigo kind of as well :P

You like Mayuri? That's a surprise, not a lot of people like that guy, he's kind of freaky haha :P

So many people like Hitsugaya >_< ice powers+ adorable kid lol. He's actually not that strong as a captain :x

Needs more Soifon

:o you like Soifon? I never understood why people liked her, she doesn't look attractive and is just obsessed with Yoruichi :/ Plus her bankai was "omgwtfbbq"

I love her dynamic with ummm...whatever her underling's name is

Also, Orihime is more badass than anyone is willing to give her credit for

I love her dynamic with ummm...whatever her underling's name is

Also, Orihime is more badass than anyone is willing to give her credit for

Oh the big guy? lol I forgot his name too and I'm too lazy to look him up, but that guy is hilarious.

Serious? Orihime? God, she is so annoying... There was a good like..10 episodes where her only lines were "Kurosaki-Kun", and the fact that she can't defend for herself is just the epitome of Shounen damsel.

Eh, Mayuri is HILARIOUS. XD

Toshiro... Is so cute. And funny. I think Momo is a little annoying though... And Zaraki is just out there. XD Soi Foin is so obsessed with Yorichi... :P

Ah, Bleach ! As Naruto and One Piece are the spiritual heirs of Dragon Ball, Bleach is the spiritual heir of Saint Seiya, to the point of making it's own Sanctuary story-arc (the Soul Society story-arc). I love it !

Rukia is one of my favorite anime female character. I love that character pretty much !

On the other hand, I really can't stand Orihime.

Now, come on, everyone make the "Bohahahaha" laugh ! lol !

Bohahahaha

No, I'll settle for "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!". Anyway, Rukia kinda annoys me, but I LOVE her drawings. XD

And Kon... Oh, Kon. He's funny.

I've got to say, my favorite arc was the Zanpakuto one.

Btw, Bleach sucks now, got really bad after the SS arc

Hmm I actually liked the manga arc after Soul Society, the Hueco Mundo one with all the Espadas (actually..I might actually like it more than Soul Society *gets bricked :x)

I don't get why there is so much hate for the Hueco Mundo arc, it more or less was like Soul Society :/

The Espada were a bunch of great characters as villians, awesome powers, awesome battles. The Aizen battle was very bad, I'll give you that, and the current arc about Fullbring is utter crap. :/

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 XD XD XD

Anyway... I love the song sung by the lion... :P

Alonez? by Aqua timez?

Seeemete yumi no naka de!!

This always made me laugh:

Soul Reapers: Japanese

Bounts: German

Arrancars and Espadas: Spanish

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~~~!! XD