Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
archer

LLC open?

Hello. Friends what can you say about open LLC? Even though you trust your entrepreneurial instincts, you may not have much faith in your management skills. With an LLC, you can likely elect to run the organization yourself or to hire a manager to do the job for you. Limited liability is, arguably, the most important benefit of forming an LLC. That is, provided you take steps to keep your personal assets separate from the business, your creditors cannot go after them. This fact may give you peace of mind when launching your venture
BTW do u create LLC too?

Forming an LLC  is not quite as tough as you might think. It’s a really very simple process if the owners of this business are committed and dedicated to what they are doing. That you never have to have plenty of money to begin.  i used to form an llc in louisiana  for my business because i need to pay legal taxes in my city.   After incorporating your small business , you’ll need to register your company with the IRS. This process changes from country to say, but it usually starts with a simple form that has to be filled out.                 

You can also choose to be taxed as a company to prevent being considered self-employed. However, you can choose to be taxed as an S-Corp instead of a C-Corp to avoid double taxation