Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"I'll keep everything inside me... Until he will be back, I'll keep everything that happens to me, good or bad, inside. My soul will just lay hopelessly in the room of mirrors from my heart while my body and mind will fight for him. I'll just hope that, when he will be back, my soul won't be too break and torn..."

From my story

^STORY! mellow.gif Here I go with mine! :D

If God is to know everything then it must also be known the supposed changes in fate that are about to happen because they were already written beyond human comprehension.

Giving quotes from books Eh? Fine, I'll go with mine. :P

Kresnik said:

Every Man has five senses but they never use any of them. That is their greatest weakness.

Giving quotes from books Eh? Fine, I'll go with mine. :P

Kresnik said:

Wow! you are also writing one?

*Wit beyond measure is man's greatest pleasure."

rolleyes.gif

I think you'll find it easy to kill but hard to pull that trigger because... the safety is on.

:P yeah I'm having humor. Take that Nancy!

"Most prayers are not really questions... and if we listen very closely, a prayer is often its own answer. We pray because we are here - not to change the world, but to change ourselves. Because it is when we change ourselves.. that the world is changed."

• Upvote 1

You are going to thank me one day. I am making you suffer now so you will be prepared for more suffering in the future. <_<

Yeah, I love you too Mr. Sadistic-Economics-Teacher. <3

'There's no stupid questions, just stupid people'

If there are no stupid questions what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they become smart enough in time to ask questions?

"Some books should be tasted,some devoured,but,only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly" - Inkheart

"Death is the next adventure " - Albus Dumbledore , Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

"Fear of the name of a thing increases fear of the thing itself " - Albus Dumbledore , Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain " - Arthur Weasley , Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

"God made man , man made maths , maths made man mad " - My sister rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" - Rowena Ravenclaw

"One truth prevails !! " - (Of course you know ! )

• Upvote 2