Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

Yep, and I'm afraid for it to come true... Yet I still love that quote. :) It's my favourite...

It will come true really soon if people don't start changing. If Hydrogen Bombs or something like that is on the use, hardly can anyone survive, let alone fighting with stones and sticks... :mellow:

Sometimes we build walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

"Sometimes you need to fall and trust that someone will catch you." - Me

"I'd rather regret the things I did do than regret the things I didn't do."

"Take the chance. You might discover something beautiful." - Me

• Upvote 1

"Sometimes you need to fall and trust that someone will catch you." - Me

"I'd rather regret the things I did do than regret the things I didn't do."

"Take the chance. You might discover something beautiful." - Me

"You won't find faith or hope down a telescope. You won't find heart or soul in the stars. You can break everything down to the chemicals. But you can't explain a love like ours." - From Science and Faith by the Script

"Sometimes you need to toss away everything that's rational and allow yourself to dream." - Me

"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?"

-the Joker, The Dark Knight

^I'm a twisted, cruel person :P

I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with eachother;for those were some of the best times of my life.

"I'm not as random as you think I salad."

"I'm not random you just can't think as fast as me. B)"

“There are guys who grow up thinking they'll settle down some distant time in the future, and there are guys who are ready for marriage as soon as they meet the right person. The former bore me, mainly because they're pathetic; and the latter, quite frankly, are hard to find. But it's the serious ones I'm interested in, and it takes time to find a guy like that whom I'm equally interested in. I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”

“We were given two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.”

"It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces”

"It's a beautiful day. Now watch some idiot screw it up."

"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

"People change and forget to tell each other."

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else."

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list."

"Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning."

"Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain."

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away."

There are moments in your life when you really miss someone that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. Hope you dream of that someone.

Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.