Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"The terrorists thought they would change my aims and stop my ambitions, but nothing changed in my life except this: weakness, fear and hopelessness died. Strength, power and courage were born."     — Malala Yousafzai

• Like 1

"We were all born with a certain degree of power. The key to success is discovering this innate power and using it daily to deal with whatever challenges come our way"

"Life and death

energy and peace.

If I stop today it was still worth it.

Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could.

The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked,

which was to hell on earth,

heaven on earth,

back again,

into,

under,

far in between,

through it,

in it,

and above."

Gia Carangi

"Imagine living in Utopia or Heaven; A place where everything is perfect and harmonious. You get everything you want on will. No problems, no conflicts, no challenges and no mountains to climb... What a boring life would that be? There's just no reason to live."

"Hello Stormageddon. It's the Doctor. I'm here to help. Shhh Shhh. Hey, there. There. Be quiet. Go to sleep. Stop Crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the 9 to 5, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo."

I couldn't stop laughing xDD