Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way."

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it."

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."

--Mark Twain

"When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for."

"It comes in pints??  I'm gettin' one." Pippin - Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring (love this quote because it's the reason my best friend and I started hanging out)

"It's a very rare person who is taken for what he truly is." Schmendrick - The Last Unicorn

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." Schmendrick - The Last Unicorn (seriously, this book has some awesome quotes)

"Thankfully, dreams can change. If we'd all stuck with our first dream, the world would be overrun with cowboys and princesses." Stephen Colbert

Grief is like the ocean: it’s deep and dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love.”

Welcome... back?

A rose is born as a rose. It won’t turn into another flower just because it was grown using a different kind of soil or water.

"I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five." 

"It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature."

"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."

"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it."

--Steven Wright