Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

So true. So much hard work before. Now, everything is easy peasy lemon squeezy. Yet, students still fail... for some reason.

2011-01-23-counter_strike_on_a_plane.png

Hm, there's something behind this....

"Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Truth is gained. Loyalty is returned."

"Men have no more time to understand anything. They buy things all ready made at the shops. But there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship, and so men have no friends any more. If you want a friend, tame me..."

"It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others. If you succeed in judging yourself rightly, then you are indeed a man of true wisdom.

"What matters most are the simple pleasures so abundant that we can all enjoy them...Happiness doesn't lie in the objects we gather around us. To find it, all we need to do is open our eyes. "

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

there is no escape

from the haiku factory

floating elephants

why can't I escape

from this haiku factory

elephants can float?

The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”

The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”

are you quoting brad pitt from troy

cause i saw that movie like 5 times

because the door's locked

I thought you were smart Kenzi

in my world they can

what is this door that

you speak of can I eat it

your world is bizarre

"If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability."

--Henry Ford