Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Sometimes me think, 'What is a friend?' and me say 'Friend is someone to share your last cookie with'"

-Cookie Monster                                              

Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably.

-C.S. Lewis                                                                                                                                                              

• Upvote 1

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-Kudo Shinichi

There is no deduction that is superior or inferior.....because there is only one truth

-Kudo Shinichi

Zero is where everything starts! Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there

-Kudo Shinichi

A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from commiting suicide, is no better than the murderer himself

-Kudo Shinichi

The strong one doesn’t win. The one that wins is strong

-Franz Beckenbauer

The fear of death is worse than the death itself

-Akai Shuichi

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 

-J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

If I have seen further it is by standing on ye shoulder of Giants

- Isaac Newton

Before I say any other single letter, let me explain something:
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.- is not a quote of Kudo Shinichi. Yes, he said it, but it's not his. Arthur Conan Doyle said it about a hundred years ago and it's possible that he wasn't the first one due to this being so obvious.

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." -Ernest Hemingway.

"I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little, empty attic and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose." -Arthur Conan Doyle

"I think there are certain crimes which the law cannot touch, and which therefore, to some extent, justify private revenge." -Sherlock Holmes (Arthur Conan Doyle)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.- is not a quote of Kudo Shinichi. Yes, he said it, but it's not his. Arthur Conan Doyle said it about a hundred years ago and it's possible that he wasn't the first one due to this being so obvious.

That's a pretty obvious point there.

Mmmm. "The ends justify the means."

• Upvote 1