Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothings changes but when you look back, everything is different..."

"When your life looks like it's falling apart, it might actually be falling into place."

Sure hope so.

Promises should never be made if they are to be broken. I'd rather die than going back on my own word, because if I did that, how worthlessly would I have to live? -Me

The ones who die for the sake of others in the pursuit of peace are often the ones who could have done greater things if they stayed alive. -Also Me.

"You see, the great secret, Eliza, is not a question of good manners or bad manners, or any particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls. The question is not whether I treat you rudely, but whether you've ever heard me treat anyone else better."-Henry Higgins

~"People who are creative are the true geniuses of this world; not the ones who always get academic medals becoz of cheating."

~"Intelligence is trained and is mostly not in born"

~"Sucess is the result of a repeated trial and error; Even if you've tried and failed a thousand times, Dont ever give up!"

~"Let the pain that destroyed you be the reason for you to stand up, two footed."

~"Youll never be succesful if you always think about being rich. Be passionate"

• Upvote 1

"Learn from your past and shut the door behind to live in present. Our past is just like a dry rose which was once a rose with all colors of life, with sweet fragrance, with soft petal, with thorns but it is now left with thorns which could still hurt."

"You can die of a broken heart -- it's scientific fact -- and my heart has been breaking since that very first day we met. I can feel it now, aching deep behind my rib cage the way it does every time we're together, beating a desperate rhythm: Love me. Love me. Love me."

"At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It's not like you're giving up, and it's not like you shouldn't try. It's just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours will eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be."

• Upvote 3

"There is no such thing as impossibility, The reason there is impossible is because people think it is impossible."

"If you think differently in this broken world, Youre probably a glitch that should have never existed ,in the software called Society."

"It's like once you get hurt, you build up these walls around you that you think will keep you from getting hurt again. You won't let anyone get past them. You pass up good people and good opportunities because you're reminded of what has happened in the past. But you're not the only one you're hurting. You're hurting others because they don't understand why they cannot be a part of your life. Just remember, that one day you're going to have to gain the strength to let these walls down if you ever want to be happy again."