Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

"The only thing constant in this world is change."

"Change your thoughts and you change the world."

"We often struggle so hard to avoid change. But often enough, we realize later on that change is what exactly what we need."

• Upvote 1

"The only thing constant in this world is change."

"Change your thoughts and you change the world."

"We often struggle so hard to avoid change. But often enough, we realize later on that change is what exactly what we need."

"To begin a job, you must use the right tool for success."

"A hammer is the right tool for any job."

"Anything can be used as a hammer."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." Zhuge Liang

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." Zhuge Liang

LOL at chinese philosophers. :P here's something I came up with a few years back.

"Those who become angry are weak for they become the puppets of anger while the strong are not manipulated by such a thing. But that can make a cause of conceit and those who think they have won before it begins find themselves wrong."

Make decisions that you think it is the the right one to do not because it's the best... ^_^

Better shout it out than keeping it secretly...

You're just making yourself suffer more...

Knowing is not the same as understanding

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

"There's the scarlet thread of murder running through the colorless skein of life, and our duty is to unravel it, isolate it, and expose every inch of it." - Sherlock Holmes (My favorite out of many.) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Logic takes you from A to B, but imagination takes you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." - William Shakespeare

"My knowledge should be used to solve complex criminal cases, where we both engage in a spectacular battle of our wits! I don't really care for these irrelevant cases at all!" - Conan Edogawa (I might have paraphrased this...) :???:

"Ability is nothing without opportunity." - Napoleon Bonaparte