Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

Criminal lady (to Sonoko and Ran): You 2 should also cherish those fairytale-like feelings of yours. Their's nothing as unreliable and fragile as friendship.

Sonoko: Are you an idiot? So what if friendship is unreliable and fragile! That way, when you communicate with your heart, you can feel warmth inside! If it were as hard as some chattering iron plate, you wouldn't feel that warmth, you know?

• Upvote 1

Vermouth: "Why did you save me? Why?"

Shinichi: "Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?"

This is from the episode 345 in a flashback of Vermouth. Vermouth remembers this, holding a gun directed to Ai and Ran, who is protecting Ai with her body. Such a cool thing to say.

tumblr_lyit9kwWse1r894bko2_500.jpg

“She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i’ve been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can’t still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?”

~Shinichi Kudo

tumblr_lyivv6WUdC1r894bko2_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331632713&Signature=Lh%2BZ68yqVl0hAQlW0aL3Z3vS1mo%3D

“You’re a tough, troublesome case, you know! With all these distracting emotions… Even if I were Holmes it’d still be impossible to figure out! The heart of a woman whom one loves… How can anyone accurately deduce that?”

~Shinichi Kudo to Ran Mouri

tumblr_lyg8vrKFgI1r894bko1_500.jpg

“She should want to see me. If i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. All this time, i’ve been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can’t still appear before her eyes. I never want to see her cry anymore. Even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. How immature of me, right?”

~Shinichi Kudo

tumblr_lyivv6WUdC1r894bko2_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1331632713&Signature=Lh%2BZ68yqVl0hAQlW0aL3Z3vS1mo%3D

is that when it turns out they were acting for a Kamen Yaiba play? I like that one :)

Me:"When Judgement Day comes, what will you do first?"

Din: I'll die.

He can say it so easily? *shudders*

"I'm here to teach goofs like you because I am not making money; I just love my job." my Physics teach. O.o

He can say it so easily? *shudders*

"I'm here to teach goofs like you because I am not making money; I just love my job." my Physics teach. O.o

Actually, he made sense when he said that. :mellow: Everyone's going to die anyway.

My Chemistry teacher:

"Chemistry is so simple! You can close all three eyes, tie all hands behind your back and still ace the exam!"

Yeah, I just love my Chem teacher. <3 :P

Actually, he made sense when he said that. :mellow: Everyone's going to die anyway.

My Chemistry teacher:

"Chemistry is so simple! You can close all three eyes, tie all hands behind your back and still ace the exam!"

Still scared O_O

My chemistry teach: " Chemistry is like selling houses. You sell specific houses to incoming electrons." :P

My Chemistry teacher:

Still scared O_O

My chemistry teach: " Chemistry is like selling houses. You sell specific houses to incoming electrons." :P

I see my name and it's true. So why are you scared? :twisted:

And this is a quote factory. Not some sort of teacher's sayings exchange. :P

Saying goodbye is never a real. It is preparedness for the real farewell.

I see my name and it's true. So why are you scared? :twisted:

And this is a quote factory. Not some sort of teacher's sayings exchange. :P

Saying goodbye is never a real. It is preparedness for the real farewell.

After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.

:P see first page all quotes allowed.

as for me being scared, un-explainable but I duck in fright whenever someone mentions that day. :x

After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.

:P see first page all quotes allowed.

as for me being scared, un-explainable but I duck in fright whenever someone mentions that day. :x

Whatever. <_<

Just because I studied law don't mean I follow it. <_<